Chapter Two: Shocking

I woke up wondering where I was but then I remembered that we had moved into the huge mansion.  Carrie was in my room also. When she saw me awake she told me to hurry and get into so "normal" clothes. Of course she quoted normal because she didn't like what I wore. When she headed out the door she told me to be down in the kitchen so breakfast before the bus comes. I put on my clothes. For the first day of school I always wore the same thing. A black pearl necklace, light red lipstick, gray eyeshadow, black mascara, black flats, white striped shirt that had a belt stitched to it. Also my all white skirt that flowed when I walked in it I hated it but it was a gift from Manda so it is very special to me.

         After I got dressed I headed into my bathroom to fix my hair. I had black natural curls at the end of my hair but I didn't like it like that so I flat iron it, almost everyday. Today I just runned cold water over my brush and brushed my hair down so that my hair was flat. But of course there has to be a few pieces of hair that come out of the flatness. I brushed my teeth and headed out the door for my breakfast. Everyone was already sitting down eating without me. I had a doughnut because the bus arrived early and I didn't have time to get some yogurt. I walked out the door without saying bye and headed for the bus.  I got on the bus and recieved a seat by a girl in the back. I didn't really look at her though. She turned and screamed when she saw me and I screamed to, because she looked exactly like me! She was my long lost twin sister, Emily! I was SO surprised to see you. This was going to be a great year for me, or at least I thought.

         Once I got to school, I had learned alot about Emily. I told her everthing about me and my foster family. Emilt said she had been separated from Emma because her foster family wasn't looking for a twins. So she had traveled all over the world with her family. They were poor and didn't have much money to move again so she might not move anymore for a while. She doesn't have any foster siblings though. She moved to California for school. Her parents thought that this school could help her focuse but she said she didn't understand how.

          I told her "Bye". And headed towards my first class. Ugg, It was Chemistry. The #1 class I never look forward to. I am never good at it. Before I entered the classroom I saw a sign on the door that said Mr. Derrick. I had a future with a teacher named Mr. Derrick but, it didn't end up well. He gave me dentention for a month and almost expelled me but my grades were to high to expell me. So lucky me. I had always hated him for it and he hated me. When I was 13 I have hidden a tack on his chair, switched his hair gel into glue, put mascara all over his face when he fell asleep during our test, so I was one of the kids who had to sit in the front the rest of the year. Throughout the school years of my old school I had he in at least one of my classes so I hope this teacher with be better than the old one.