Complete

(Jimin pov)

I walk into Jungkook's room to go get my book he borrowed from me. There it is. I look on his desk and saw my book but I also saw a picture of me on his camera. I took up his camera and started to flip through some of the pictures he took of me and smiled.

"Hey, Jimin I'm done ordering-" I look up at Jungkook who had walked into his room.

So, you do take pictures of me? I said looking at him in his brown eyes. I saw his face get red and he sat down on his bed and look down at the floor. Jungkook...I ask you a question.

"Yes. I take pictures of you. I'll delete them right away!" he said looking back up at me.

Why would I want you to delete them? I said sitting across from him on his bed. 

"You-you don't want me to delete them?" 

No, they look good Jungkookie but I have to ask why did you take pictures of me. I'm ugly.

"Jimin! You're not ugly, you're so handsome and so perfect. You look like an angel and I also took them because..." Jungkook words trailed off after that.

Because what Jungkookie?

"I-I like you," he said softly putting his head down and blushing. I couldn't believe it. H-He likes me. HE LIKES ME!!! " Umm...Jimin," he said looking back up at me. "I get it if you don't feel th-" I cut Jungkook off by kissing him on his soft lips. I pulled away from him and look at him in his deep brown eyes.

I like you too, Jungkookie. I said smiling as I saw his eyes widen.

"Re-really?!"

Yes, Jungkookie! I said smiling.

"I thought you wouldn't like me that's why I didn't tell you before now."

Well, I do Jungkook. I do like you, I like you so much. I also thought you wouldn't like me so I never told you. You make me so happy Jungkook. Your so nice to me and when I'm feeling sad you're always there for me. I love you.

"I love you too Jiminie." Jungkook leaned in and kiss me on my lips. I started to kiss him back as he took the camera from my hand and put it down on his nightstand. He laid me down and continued to kiss me. I wrap my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. He slips his hands up my shirt and started to play with one of my nipples causing me to moan.

Ahh...Jun-Jungkook...I moaned. He moves his lips to my neck and started to kiss me there. Then the door rang. We stop and look at each other. Talk about bad timing. I laugh.

"Right, but this isn't over minie," Jungkook said winking at me as he got up and went to go open up the door. God, I love him.