Forever

(2 years later)

(Jungkook pov)

2 years ago on this exact day, me and Jimin confess our feelings for each other. We've both graduated from college and now we live together. I'm a photographer and a director and he's a dancer and a dance teacher but today he is mine. I woke up early today so I could make breakfast for the both of us. Waffles, eggs, and bacon. I was finishing up cooking the bacon when a pair of hands wrap around my waist. Good morning my sleep baby. I said.

"I'm not a baby." said Jimin.

Yes, you are. Your my baby, my cute, and loving baby. Happy anniversary. I said putting the bacon on a plate.

"Happy anniversary baby bunny and good morning," he said kissing my cheek. 

Are you ready for today baby? I have the whole day planned.

"Really?" 

Yes, baby. You're going to love it. So hurry up and eat so we can get going.

"Okay! Thanks, baby for the breakfast."

Anything for you.

(Timeskip)

Jimin! Are you ready baby? I called from the living room. I was sitting down waiting for him to get ready. 

"Yeah, I'm ready." I look up from my phone and saw my angle. He was wearing a black shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and white sneakers. " What are you string at Jungkook?" he ask blushing.

An angle. I said. making him blush more.

"Come on let's go."

(I'm going to skip some parts here but they went to an amusement park and then they went for dinner and here there are now)

(Timeskip)

I decided to take him to where I took him on our very first date. It was a secret place I use to go with my mom. I tell Jimin to close his eyes as I led him into the secret place. " Jungkookie, where are you taking me?"

You'll see. Were finally in the secret place. You can open your eyes now. I said. Jimin opened up his eyes and saw where we are.

"Omg Jungkook! It's been so long since we've been here," he said looking around

I know. that's why I took you here and there's another reason.

"What's the other reason?" Jimin looks at me and I took a deep breath.

Jimin..we've been together for 2 years now and I've been meaning to ask you this. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you can say the same. I took out the black box out of my pocket and opened it before getting down on one knee and taking Jimin's hand that wasn't over his mouth in disbelief. So, Park Jimin, my love and light of my life, my angle, and my mochi, will you make me the happiest man in the world and say that you want to spend the rest of your life with me and marry me? I look at Jimin in his dark brown eyes and saw that he was crying.

"OF COURSE JUNGKOOKIE! I'LL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER!" He said crying. I smiled and slipped the ring onto his finger.

 I smiled and slipped the ring onto his finger

I got up and hugged him tightly. I wipe his tears away from his face and kiss him softly. I love this man and I know he loves me too.