Love? PT.1

You are eating lunch with your best friend Talia when she waves 2 tickets in your face 'Maddi guess what I got tickets for' she says in excitement
'Wh-' before you can finish she yells in excitement 'JUICE WRLD TICKETSSS' you snatch them out of her hands and fall on the floor laughing while screaming 'EEEEK..what time are we going?'
'THIS WEEKEND' she screams
Throughout the rest of the day you are contained with excitement!

*Saturday*
You are half asleep in bed when your phone buzzes

Talia: We're setting off in an hour so hurry
You: Ok I'm going to grab a shower

*After your shower*
When you get out of the shower you straighten your hair and pick a peach crop-top with white ripped-jeans. Talia picks you up and you connect your phone to the aux while listening to X's album '?'. When you get there you're waiting in line then talia says 'I wanted to keep this a secret but we get to go in the VIP line and we go to the after party'
'OMGGG' you scream. You jump in excitement until it's your turn to meet him..
You run up to him and jump into his arms he kisses your neck and squeezes your ass your body flushed with excitement he says 'Let me give you my number' he types it on yours phone and you put it under 'JW😍' he puts your under 'Baby Girl😘😘' he asks for your name and you stutter 'M-M-Maddi'
'You have such a beautiful name' you blush and head into the concert while looking down at you feet and biting your lip.

Are you enjoying the story so far?? Part 2 out soon x byee 😘