[3]

Our teacher were so generous, he accidentally put us next to each other.

This will lasts for a year, he said. We have to get used to it, you said.

Everyday our seat could move forward, every week our seat could move left.

But the point is, we both will be a pair for the year.

And I don't know how to feel about that.

"Kevin, you?" You shot your right hand through your left, eyes wondering.

I keep my face blank, and shakes his hand slowly.

Ignoring my heart that are currently taking a sprint in the gym.

"I'm Fikri."

You shrugged, and whisper something along the line of 'get ready.'

I didn't catch it.

I didn't ask for you to repeat it.

Throughout the day, you whisper a lot of things at me. Which blown me away.

Jokes, puns, cynical comments.

I would say it's annoying, but it will be a big bold lie.

You're so much different than I thought, and I don't know how to react and accept that.

~~

Hello, my name is Liya. Nice to meet you. What do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? I'm new at this kind of story, I used to make a Tom Riddle fanfic, but took it down for some time. I need to re-familiarize myself with it, because I've abandoning it for a while.

Soooooo. Give me your feedback. ♡♡♡