Chapter 3

Some Blood and gore just a warning for you lovely reader!❤❤❤

You flicked open the pocket knife and lunged at him. You now we're sitting on his torso pushing all your weight against his body to stop his struggling "p-please d-d-dont do t-this!" Jake pleaded. "hehe you put me through hell these last few months that's why you left your old school you were kicked out weren't you! Haha no matter now you won't be a problem for long!" you said in a angered tone and plunged The knife into his forehead. Jakes screams stopped after two more stabs you continued to stab him blood splattering all over you cloths. two minutes more of endless stabbing and blood loss you heard approaching footsteps you quickly grabbed your knife and ran out the door and into the woods.  "shit shit shit" you  repeated under your breath as you continuously ran through the woods not stopping untill you felt something hard hit the back of your head as your vision instantly blackened and you were out cold. But not before hearing a faint haha from the person behind your attack.

JEFF'S POV

I watched her kill that boy from the doorway she's good almost as crazy as me she could help me with my missions from slenderman. I know what to do..............."Haha" I laughed as I knocked her out with the Handel of my knife... She's pretty.... Wait what am I thinking ughhh I guess I can't Deny the facts she's my type...I'll take her back to the mansion maybe slenderman could turn her into a a creepypasta... Maybe even my partner as my original plan... As I pick her up I can see she has a smile on her face... Her clothes are covered in mud along with blood I picked up her still opened pocket knife and put it into her F/C hoodie's pocket... As I walk through the woods I can hear sirens in the distance. The sirens fade out as I get farther into the woods... Shit she moved...

A/N: Hey guys I know I said it would be longer I had a idea but my writers block is still here and I wanted to thank you guys for reading it means alot that people are reading my story and I also want to thank you for voting it also means alot and I wanna know if you guys want to be Jeff's partner and if you want your name to be Y/N The Killer and of your names Jane use your Nick name! And I have a idea to make you look like Jeff let me Know if you want that! I'll see you in the next chapter Bye my little mermaids!!!❤❤❤