SIX

"finn. stop it," jack laughs, looking at me before running into the bedroom, almost tripping on the way there. i laugh, quickly chasing after him and watching as he jumps onto the bed, propping himself up on his elbows.

"you know i'm ticklish." he says. "that's exactly why i'm doing this." i jump on top of him quickly, one leg on either side of him, and start tickling his stomach. he tries not to laugh, but soon starts giggling uncontrollably and squirming as i laugh, moving to tickle his neck.

"stop it finn!" he squeals, pushing my shoulders a bit and laughing. i simply grab his wrists and push his arms down on either side of his head, and suddenly, i realize my lips are inches away from his own. we both stop laughing, his hot breath tickling my lips.

i never realized before how much i ached to kiss jack.

but now it's all i'm thinking about.

i quickly press my lips against his, releasing my grip on his wrists. he seems surprised at first, but relaxes into it, sitting up and wrapping his arms around my neck and moving so he's on my lap.

however, as we hear the bedroom open, he quickly jumps off of my lap, practically falling on the floor. wyatt and jaeden are standing there, eyes wide. jaeden's jaw is practically on the floor.

"i- it- he was upset. i was helping cheer him up." i spit out, and jack nods gently next to me.

"you were helping cheer him up alright." wyatt practically smirks, and jaeden stifles a laugh. "anyways, andy wants us downstairs. quick table read. sorry to interrupt." wyatt grabs jaeden's hand and quickly rushes out of the hotel room, and jack and i sit there for a moment, taking in what just happened.

"we should probably get going." i stand up quickly, and jack nods, following me as i walk out.

"for what it's worth, you're a really good kisser." jack looks at me.

i turn to face him. "you're not too shabby yourself." i laugh. "remind me to tickle you more often."

-

that probably has so many typos but