The Reject That Brought Me Happiness

I Sasha Wellthorp have always been and always will be the loser of the midnight howl pack ,my pack. Yes i said pack. I'm a werewolf, get over it.I may be the betas daughter and twins with one of "the hottest guys at school" or so i'v been told, but still I'm the loser.

My life used to be all happy and dandy,one that people used to envy and be jealous of as i was beautiful, confident, kind and extremely popular.

Not tryna boast or anything i swear.

Everyone seemed to gravitate towards me and wanted to be my friend, but sadly that all changed and my life became a living hell .
It all changed on the day where me and my brother Micheal, were 12 and shifting for the first time. Our bones slowly started cracking and changing their size and structure to match that of a wolf. Both of us were screaming in agony as the pain was unbearable, I mean imagine what it feels like when you break a bone in your body, then imagine that happening across your whole body ever so slowly. Yeah, thats a lot for a kid to handle.
Anyways when it was all over Micheal turned out to be a small brown wolf, with really cute hazel eyes he looked adorable! If i do say so myself. But I turned into a a navy blue wolf with electric blue specs and a strange white streak running down my left side.

This is where IT ALL STARTED. DAMN MY STUPID WOLF. Jk i love it really.

People started to think that since my wolf was strange, unusual and somehow freaky then that meant that for some reason I would turn out to be a bad person and be a disgrace to the pack.

Yup my pack is a bunch of braindead people.

How this theory made sense i have no idea and I'm still trying to work it out to this very day but because of this my family started to hate me, my friends started hating me, pretty much anyone and everyone i knew started to hate me, except for Michel and my best friend Sapphire.

Besties till the day we die OH YEAHH

Knowing that I still had my twin and my bestie to love and protect me was all i needed to be able to face the world with my head held high.  But that security didn't really last long, as my brother decided to choose his popularity over me : being liked by random people, instead of being liked by his own sister.

My own twin began to hate me with a passion. This was was my wake up call that drained all of the confidence that i once had and resulted in me being the dull and pessimistic person that is here today.

WELL thats what i seem to be like until you realllly get to know me ;)

Now that you have read the pathetic back story of my life lets go to the present where I'm sitting on the roof watching as stars make their way across the sky. I have always loved sitting here as its the only place i can feel comfortable, without the constant bullying or evil stares and glares. Sometimes i wish that i could just be as free as the stars, you know, coming and going whenever they please and making the sky turn into such a beautiful thing just by them being there. Beautiful, bright and free. Just the way i want to be.

"Sash are you ready to come with me to Katie's Pizzeria? Your brother told me to tell you that everybody at his party are hungry and wants some pizza. He gave me a massive order for me to give you so that's why I'm helping you and because that's what friends are for right?" Sapphire asked giving me a sympathetic look.

Even though i am a loser and she hangs around with me Sapph still doesn't get bullied, to be exact she is one of the most popular kids in the school.

Probably because she DOESNT have a weird wolf. Cmon sasha USE YOUR BRAINS.

People don't understand why she hangs around me, heck i don't even know why!
Every time i ask her she says I'm not a loser and I'm intelligent,slim,kind and pretty and that she will wack me if i was to say something so dumb again. I'm so glad that i have her as a best friend I mean how many people actually have a friend as good as mine?

~~~~

Well, I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter, I know it's not perfect but i still hope that you liked it!!!!  :)

XOXO
Ammi