Chapter 3

Waking up at 2:30 to catch you flight that leaves at 6:30 is not fun at all. I packed my clothes, books, stuffed animals (yes I am 17 and I still have stuffed animals), stuff that was on my dresses and walls, and shoes yesterday. Today I packed my bedding, shower and hygiene supplies and anything I forgot.

Before I packed, I changed and did my usual morning routine. After I finished packing, I packed my carry on. In my carry on i had my snuggie, my porg stuffed animal, my phone, earbuds, portable charger, sunglasses, and granola bars. I ended up having five suitcases and one carry on while the rest had about seven suitcases and two carry ons. I didn't pack all my clothes, thinking I could buy more there. I did bring all my sweatshirts though.

We loaded Sammy's truck and my car with the suit cases and we carried our carry ons with us. The other six all rode in Tiesha's car. Chan said that they will have the cars shipped to a loading dock and we could pick them up there.

All my CDs were in the car. I decided to listen to something that would keep me up so I put one of my ACDC CDs in. Thunderstruck was the first song that came on. I automatically started tapping my thumbs on the steering wheel and singing along.

Tiesha was leading the way to the airport, with Sammy following and I was was pulling up the rear. We left the house at about 3:45. Bre said we should get to the airport in about 2 hours. This ride would probably be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the airport, it felt mice to get out of the car and stretch my legs. We started unpacking our bags when three men camp up. They all looked to be in their early to mid twenties. They all bowed and we bowed back.

"Hello. We were sent by JYP to get your cars and make sure they get to the loading dock and to Seoul."

Oh! Hello. Thank you for transporting our cars," Tiesha said. We handed the guys our keys and they helped us with unpacking the rest of our bags.

Before I left, the guy who was driving mg car stopped me. He was kind of cute. "Excuse me. What kind of car is this?"

"A 1965 Chevy Impala."

He whistled. "Wow. She's a beauty."

"Thanks," I laughed. "Feel free to go through my CDs and put whichever one you want in. See ya later."

He seemed a little surprised but grinned. "See ya. Thanks."

It was 6:05 by the time we got into the airport. We hurried up and gave the secretary our tickets. Chan sent them to Tiesha through messaging and she printed them off last night before going to bed.

"You're airplane is that way. The flight attendant will show you where your seats are. Have a nice trip."

"Thank you."

We boarded the plane and found our seats. We were all in the window asle.

"I call window!" Kymberlyn whispered yelled.

"Me too!" Lilly said.

They automatically grabbed the window seats. Sammy and Alissa sat next to Lilly while Bre and Emily sat next to Kymberlyn. I sat next to Tiesha, who sat next to the window.

A women who looked to be in her early twenties soon boarded the plane not long after us and sat next to me. She had a little two year old son. "Hello," she said quietly.

"Hi," I said back. I smiled at her.

A little while later, the little boy started crying. The mother looked a little worried and scared. She looked over at me. "Do you mind holding Jack while I make him a drink? I am sorry to bother you."

"No I would love to hold him. Don't worry about it."

She looked relieved. I took Jack and sat him on my lap and started bouncing my legs a little bit. I poked his chubby cheeks. Babies with chubby cheeks were my weakness.

While the women was making him a bottle, Jack yawned. He grabbed my fingers and pulled himself forward so he could rest his head on my shoulder. After he nuzzled his face into my neck, I rubbed his back. His breathing steadied, signaling that he was asleep.

"I'm fin-," the mother looked at her son in surprise. "He has never fallen asleep on anybody's lap but mine. That's so cute. May I get a photo?"

"Sure," I said with a little giggle.

The pilot's voice came over the microphone. "The plane is about to take off. Please fasten your seatbelts."

~~~~~~~

For the first five hours of the fifteen and a half hour flight, I had Jack. He was either asleep or playing with my fingers. I even sang glow by Stray Kids quietly to him once. I didn't realize the mother was listening. After I finished singing, she spoke up.

"You have a beautiful singing voice. Do you sing?"

I got all flustered. "Thank you. Sometimes I do, but mot often." I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Well you should sing more often. How old are you?"

"I am seventeen. I will try to sing more often."

"Wow. You act more mature than other kids."

I giggled at her calling teenagers 'kids'. "Thanks."

"I'm Tiffany."

"I'm Cheyenne."

"I think Jack is really fond of you," she quietly giggled.

I looked down. He was asleep again, using my stomach as a pillow. I silently giggled, making sure to not wake him up. Tiesha looked over to see how i was doing. She saw the baby sleeping and a big smile broke out on her face.

"You would be an amazing mother. Kids love you and you love kids."

"Thanks T, but I am far too young to be a mother."

Tiesha broke into laughter and gently slapped my shoulder. "I didn't mean now dummy."

"I knew that..." We both laughed.

My stomach started growling so I grabbed my carry on that was by my feet. I grabbed a granola bat and my snuggie since I was getting cold. I adjusted Jack so that his head was on my shoulder. I covered us up with the snuggie and ate my granola bar quietly. After I threw the empty wrapper in my bag, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful readers!! My update is later than I wanted it to be and I am sorry. I had band camp. This was probably my longest chapter. Over 1,000 words! Yay!

Stray Kids new album has made me it's bitch and I can't wait to get my copy. My favorite song from it would probably have to be Voices or Insomnia. All the songs are soooooo good though.

This isn't kpop related but I also saw The Greatest Showman this Thursday and it is now one of my favorite movies. Zendaya has always been one of my favorite artists and actresses and she slayed. So did Zach Effron. Hugh Jackman did amazing, like always. The songs and vocals were so good and made me happy.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to like, comment, share and add this book to your library. Those all keep me going and having me inspired.
Much Love,

Reneé💕