4

After one week

Grayson and i have become good friends. We spent most of time at school together except for lunch where he sat next to his twin brother, oh yeah, i forgot to tell you about him.

He had longer hair with little wings in the side, a longer chin. He always stares at me and when i catch him, he removes his gaze from me, and it irritates the hell out of me. His name was Ethan but Grayson calls him E.

I currently am on my way to Gray's place to help him with maths since he hasn't been doing so good in it. I suddenly gasp in shock as i see a huge house, a freaking mansion. I knock two times as the door creaks open revealing a beautiful lady who was clearly in her forties, she hands me her hand to shake while smiling from ear to ear.

« Hi darling i'm Lisa, you must be Gigi, Gray told me he was expecting you »

I nod my head while smiling and go upstairs and a door opens revealing a shirtless Ethan and i can't help but stare at his defined abs. He notices what i'm looking at and he smirks making me blush, and with that he simply just leaves without even saying hi, how creepy.

I am suddenly greeted by gray into his room as he gives me a big hug and lets me in.

Two hours later

« See Gray, told you it wasn't that hard to understand, you just need to pay more attention in class »

« Okay mom don't worry »

I playfully slap him on the shoulder as he looks at me and smiles. And while i was exiting i heard someone scream.

« Gigi where do you think you're going without having diner with us ?! »

« I really need to go home i think i'm already late i'm so sorry »

« I'll call your parents if you want to let them now everything is fine, it's the least i can do for helping out Grayson »

« Ok then » I said smiling, she was so soft and caring, she's the bigger version of Grayson.

As we all sit around the dinner table i notice their dad isn't here, maybe he works until late hours. I sit beside Gray  while Ethan and his mom were facing us. Lisa cooked us spaghetti with meatballs and it was prolly the best i ever had. And as i finish my plate Lisa asks me if i wanted more and before i could even answer she served me another one. She and Grayson were chuckling about how fast i was eating but yeah don't judge me, i literally love Italian food. But for Ethan, he was quiet during all the diner as his gaze never left me.

Gray and I help Lisa with the plates, so i decide to ask him about Ethan.

« Looks like your brother doesn't stand my presence »

« No he's just an ass to anyone, even to me sometimes »

« Oh i see »

We finally finish helping Lisa with the plates, then she walks to me and give a tight hug.

« It was nice having you for dinner sweetie »

« Thank you for making my night Lisa, those spaghetti were phenomenal »

She and Gray laugh as he walks me to the door.

« Looks like you love food »

« Seriously Gray who doesn't? »

He continues laughing at my words then he hugs me.

« Thank you for helping me you're the best »

« Tell me something i don't know » i wink at him and hop into my car.

On my way to home, i start thinking about Ethan. Like what's the matter with that boy, he stares at me whenever he sees me, does he hate me or something? But he doesn't even know me! Ugh maybe i should stop thinking about him and get him outta my head.