3

It has been two months since i found out Matt has been cheating on me. In fact, he has been dating this girl for a whole month while we were together. I really suffered during this time as i kept telling my self aren't i pretty enough? Or funny enough? And what makes her better than me?

The fact he wasn't around me anymore made me sad even more. Samantha has been coming over everyday and the time we spent together was the highlight of my day.

Summer break has finally came to an end and of course it was the beginning of a new school year and let me tell you, i really hate school from the bottom of my heart, all the way from the bitchy cheerleaders to the cocky boys in the football team.

Samantha was coming over this morning so we could go together to school. I get up from my bed, brush my teeth, detangle my hair, put my black champion hoodie on and a pair of black distressed jeans and my vans.

As soon as i finish wearing my clothes i hear Samantha's horn banging the street and as i go out the first thing she does is look at my outfits.

« Yeah as usual » she sighs.

« I mean, could you once in your life wear something cute for god's sake! »

I lift my eyes and look at what she was wearing, a cute white lace top tucked in a black skirt and some kitten heels, i see what she meant. I hop into the car and Samantha starts telling me about some guy she hooked up with.

Samantha's POV

I kept telling her about my date with Harry until her mouth drop and her eyes widen. I catch a glimpse of what she was looking at, and there stood Matt her stupid ex kissing the girl he had over that day. She goes to our high school and in fact i shared about 3 classes with her last year. Gigi sunddenly starts crying letting out lights sobs.

« Gigi, don't think about it he doesn't deserv-

And that's when she runs out of my car into the school gates.

Gigi's POV

I hated that sight, seeing the boy i've been with a whole year with a girl other than me. I didn't even know where i was running to until i hit a wall.

I look up and realize that in fact in fact it was a boy that i ran into, and let me tell you not just some random boy. He was tall, quite built up, he had brown hair with some golden streaks in the front, hazel eyes and plump pink lips, probably the most attractive human being i have seen.

And as i realize i was staring at him, i suddenly lower my gaze and rub my eyes erasing the tears.

« Hey why are you crying what's the matter? »

I am caught up by his words as i look up to him again but i don't answer him.

« Well i understand if you don't wanna tell me about it »

I stay silent again and realize he's new here because i ve never seen him before.

« So can you at least show me where the math class is »

I also had math so i told him to follow me.

He sat next to me during all the period as he kept staring at me i could tell he was worried about me.

« I'm new here if you haven't noticed »

« I have actually »

« Well at least tell me what's your name »

« I'm Gigi » i said as i took my hand out of my pocket.

« And i'm Grayson, nice to meet you »

I smiled as he took my hand in his firmly and slightly shaking it.

« Nice to meet you too »