Chapter 47

Bliss stretches out her arm, and feels icy specks of Saturn's rings tickle it.

Out here, there is eternal peace, and endless wonders, trillions of them, spread out far and wide, each unique.

Thousands of twinkling stars surround her as she glides through space, heading for Neptune.

She orbits the planet, marveling at its indigo color, as well as its fourteen moons.

Then her wandering eyes land on three floating figures wearing glass helmets.

Bliss rushes over to them.

"Amethyst! Daffy!" she says.

"Hey!" Amethyst responds.

"Phew! I was worried we would have to search the whole galaxy for you!" Daffy says.

Bliss looks towards the clusters of stars in the distance.

"Isn't space lovely? It's my favorite place to be. I protect it, explore it, and it is my home," Bliss reveals.

"You can survive in space?!" Daffy exclaims.

"Yep. I get to see all of the beautiful things space has to offer," his neon blue haired friend replies.

"I am quite intrigued by the stars as well," Luna says.

Amethyst introduces the Princess of the Night.

"A princess! Your highness," Bliss gasps while bowing.

Daffy preforms some somersaults in the realm of no gravity.

"Whee!" he cheers like a child on a swing.

Amethyst spectates the surrounding stars, eyes widened.

"Are those stars? I've never seen them like this before!" she exclaims.

Bliss takes Amethyst's hoof.

"Come. I want to show you something," she says.

Before Amethyst can tell her the urgency of the situation, she is warped to a bundle of clouds and stars.

The anomaly glows with the comforting blue colors of an ocean plus the dark red and orange of an evening sky.

Amethyst feels herself smile as she takes in the lovely view.

Far away, there is a bright flash of white light from a star going supernova.

Bliss is about to take her to another place, but Amethyst stops her.

"As beautiful as this is, I'm afraid we can't stay here for long," she sighs, clearly sad herself about not getting to see more.

"Why not?" Bliss asks.

"There's this creature that has entered our dreams that may be a danger to us," her friend answers.

Bliss takes one last look at the nebula.

"In that case, we should get going," she says prior to zooming them back to Neptune.

Meanwhile, Daffy continues to do flips while Luna looks at Neptune's moons, then Bliss and Amethyst arrive.

"Alright, we're ready to go," the unicorn informs Luna.

The princess nods and opens another portal.

The heroes float through it, awaiting to find out what Kitty's unconscious has sculpted.

On the other side is a city, exactly alike to the one Daffy and Amethyst saw when they entered Kitty's world.