Chapter 3

We finally got to the airport. It took along time to get there, because there was a lot of traffic. We paid the cab driver and struggled to get in the airport with all of our luggage. We finally brought our luggages to the check-in luggage place and dropped them off. After we got our tickets and went through security. we finally went to the terminal and waited for the plane to arrive. Oh ya did I mention its my birthday today. Waking up at seven and going through the airport which took forever. Fun Right!

Well I checked the time it said 8:53. yay only around a half and hour until we leave.

"Flight to Atlanta ,Georgia has been delayed for 2 hours. So you guys better get comfy." The airport person says.

"Ugh" I sigh

Then I hear.

"What the heck. I have to move to Atlanta, Georgia even though I didn't what to and now I have to wait 2 hours for the plane." said the girl next to me.

Wow she is really annoying, but she said she is moving to Atlanta, Georgia, so I mind as well go talk to her since we are on the same page.

"Hi" I say.

"Hey" she says back.

"I'm Emily, Emily Riggs" I say and hold out my hand for her to shake.

"Omg my name is also Emily. I'm Emily Roberts" she says and shakes my hand. And we start to talk.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry this was boring. it will get more interesting later. Thanks for reading. I would really appreciate if you guys would vote, comment, and follow.

Thanks,

~Emily