My fucking life

I'm writing this stuff to just get it all out of me, i dont know if there are actually anyone who wants to read this. So um hi stranger, this is just story. You dont have to read this part is what i mean, but i think you will understand more if you read this too.. - From Hell

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It all started with me, my mom said to me. She used to tell those stories about me when i was little, when we where a happy family. She told me that our familiy was witches, good witches who saved the day and making wishes come true...

But that stuff was all in the past. for about 7 years ago my dad left me and my mom all alone. He was cheating with his assistent for a year. And he wanted a family with her insted, so yea he run away.

My mom got lost in her head thinking it was all her fault, that she was doing something wrong. It went months where she just stayed in her bed in the darkness, thinking.

After a while she got out of the house, i thought she was getting better. But i was dead wrong, she came back drunk and high with some random dude at night. They kept going all night long moaning and screaming, i was only 9 years old but i felt like i was 20. I did all the cleaning, shopped clothes on my own with what i had and maked food for us.

So here i am 7 years later still standing, with a drug addict mom and bullies beating my ass.