The first punch

So here is chapter 2, i think it will be a long book idk. I have a couple a weeks before school is coming, and i never go out anymore so this is probaly what i will be doing. Chapter 3 coming soon- From hell

********************************************************************************************************************

I looked out the winow at the rain, smiling for myself. I was just thinking about how pointless life was, i laughed a little to myself.

"Great now i'm going insane." i whisperd to myself.

I turned around facing my mom, i was disgusted by the sight. Her hair was ruined, her old blond hair was dry and went in every direction. Her teeth was yellow and she had bags under the eyes, she looked like a crack whore. She looked at me for a moment, and turned around to the kitchen counter and sighed.

"I need money..." she said closing her eyes. I knew she would just use it on drugs, she alwas did. I went mad in my head screaming inside me. i wanted so much to just punch her right in the face. I did my best to not look mad, if i did she would just cry and tell me about how hard it is for her.

"No i dont have anything." i said lying. I knew i had a couple hundred dollers that i'v saved the last year, and she coulden't have thoose.

She turned around. Angry. I knew now would the bullshit begin. She walked towards me, fast. Her eyes was terrifying and ice cold.

"You little shit kid!!! I know you are lying!" she screamed against me, thinking that would work.

"I'm not giving my money to crack whore!" i screamed back at her, i could see the hate coming in her eyes.

I smiled, it felt so good pissing her off.

 I felt the slap on my cheek. The taste of blood came in my mouth. My blood boiled, and i diden't care anymore. My fist tightened, my head was going crazy and i diden't know what i was doing. My fist shot right in her face, hitting her right in the nose. She fell backwards with her eyes closed and her mouth open.

I was in trouble i knew, my head panicked and i diden't what is should do. A thought came om my mind, and i knew what i should do.

I rushed for the little table in the corner with radom stuff on it, i grabbed under it and took my money and ran.