A Glimpse :-

Heya People...!!

I know, I know...All r waiting for HPTMYK. But today I m here with something new. Something that I haven't written properly in ages..

That's a ROMANCE...

So so, your darling susheel GS_Stella di actually blackmailed me or challenged me that I can't write a kissing scene without putting cliffhangers 😈😈!

So here I am with a Romantic story, Oki no cliffhangers, no mysteries... A sheer romantic SS ❤❤ (Sounds impossible from me😪😌, let's try and see).

And and bdw, your #Stella Di is soon going to give us a hot intense FF in 'BADBOY THEME'  lieu of this 😊❤! And m sure she will rock 😌😘! Okk ab tu kaam pe lag ja sautan 😌😌!

So hoping that you love this too ... Will be waiting for reviews😊😊!

And ya..  no cliffhangers as promised 😉!
_______________________________________

DISCLAIMER : ALL INCIDENTS, PLOTS OF THIS STORY ARE SOLELY MINE, CHARACTERS ARE BORROWED FROM THE HINDI SHOW 'SWARAGINI'. ANY RESEMBLANCE WITH ANY STORY IS SOLELY CO-INCIDENCE.

_______________________________________

Flustered and restless, he was tossing on bed with sleep absolutely away from his eyes. His eyes jolted apart only to engulf the darkness that the night sky held for him. The single patch of glass ceiling specially constructed on the usual cemented roof was his special favorite. But today, even his usual night sky staring session was not providing him peace.

Not a single star in view today, was it going to snow?

Another turn and the crumpled sheet was on the floor, Sanskar Maheshwari decided it was enough. He got up. Eyebrows crunched, he shook his head trying to calm his mind which was enthralled. Those tantalizing, magnificent eyes that would put depth of oceans to shame, his eyes couldn’t help but get bewitched as soon as they met hers.

She…

No, he couldn’t describe her. All his hard-earned vocabulary seemed to be in vain. It would be a futile attempt, trying to put the exact expressions her beauty held. She was just… Beautiful, simply Beautiful… Nothing less. Every other adjective would fall less for her.

“Shona.” – his heart whispered.

Yes, she was Shona. Truly, Gold… Pure, exquisite and treasured. Exactly the emotions his heart had catered for her by now.

He was thankful to her sister who had uttered her name to pacify her increasing anger and he had managed to grasp her name despite of being absolutely spelled by those orbs which held nothing but absolute wrath for him.

Yes!

An intense rage reflected her eyes, her cheeks were flushed red and for the first time Sanskar had seen someone turning actually red in anger. Yes, absolutely adorable like one of those crates of apples his Bauji would bring from market every weekend. Oh, he so wanted to cup those cheeks and soothe all her anger.

But the fact was, he couldn’t.

And the reason was something quirky yet highly serious. He had himself written his name on her bad books and for the first time in twenty nine years, he cursed his choices. Neither had he agreed to turn up for the coffee date, nor had he decided to intervene in what seemed to be a petty spat and then the accident happened.

He had grabbed her sister’s arm thinking of her to be his date..

And the rest was a beautiful history…

************************************

The chilled misty flakes of the vivid white feathery snow lightly touched and trickled down the glass panes of the massive window as Swara rejoiced looking at the absolute exquisite beauty that Nature beheld here at Srinagar – ‘the city of lakes’. The room heater was regulated well to provide adequate warmth to her chilling bones.

Yaadon ki kaid mein, giraftaar ho gaya dil,

Dar Badar Ishq mein taar taar ho gaya dil,

Bewajah nahin milna tera mera,

Rehnuma…Rehnuma..Rehnumaa.

Her head swaying to the melodious rhythm of the song, she smiled at the ambience created for her, by herself.
Wrapped in her favorite Pashmina shawl and the warm fluffy blanket, Swara Gadodiya was enjoying her most anticipated vacation. The aroma of the hot fresh coffee and her favorite radio station tuned in, and the snow laden serene 'Dal lake' at a distance what more could she ask for.

Everything was perfect, except for him.

A clingy man with the nerves of dragging a girl by her arm in a public place, she was so shocked by his audacity. And when the girl was her little sister, a slap was never enough for these kinds of pervert. They needed a treatment, a solid khaatirdari in her style and today would have been that lucky day if only her sister had not intervened in between.

“Some other day Mister… Some other day, and I would show you what Swara Gadodiya is.” – the smirk played on her lips.

Bewajah nahin milna tera mera,

Rehnumaa…Rehnumaa…Rehnumaa…

The lyrics with the melody had her attention back once again and Swara decided to divest her mind back to her own dream world. Unknown to the fact that these lines were already depicting the path that had her destiny held for her very soon.

Very Very soon…

************************************

But no one knew, it would be this soon.

Two days later, Swara stood absolutely shocked with her eyes fixated on them. Her sister was again clutching his arm, her blood boiled as she gifted them a cold stare.

He was no less stunned either.

Unwavering gazes examined them and he gave an amused smile examining her expressions with an unbound scrutiny. He had never believed in destiny or chances, but the belief seemed to be put to question right now.

She was standing right there in front of him once again, by CHANCE.

For the first time in twenty nine years, Chances were taking an upper hand on his Choices and Sanskar Maheshwari didn’t seem to mind it.

On the contrary, Swara Gadodiya did mind… Very very much.

And on this note, their story had already started.

************************************

So how was it? What do you expect 😉? And lemme tell you, this is going to be fully romantic 😌❤!

Will be waiting for your views :-). And first chapter will soon be posted:-).

Loads of love ❤❤

XOXO

SUKU 😎❤

P.s : HPTMYK next update by Tuesday 😌