The Present :-

Hi Gyz, I am Back with another update...

Hope you like it. It's really tough for a mystery lover like me to pen down romance🙈😛, plz do share your views 😊😊!

Happy reading 😄😃!

_______________________________________

Recap : Sanskar is slapped!

************************************

An utter Mess.

That was what Sanskar Maheshwari could call his mind at this point of time. And to top that, innumerable problems seemed to be on a trail behind him.

Firstly the over talkative and pile-on Naina…Oops! No.. Kajal! Kajal… Whoever she was, for him she was no more than a headache. Mentally he made a note, never to believe on Ashraf’s choices. His best friend had a terrible taste.

Next on the line was his Bauji,  Ram Prasad Maheshwari. His dear father had left the town for three days by just sticking a note on the fridge. Couldn’t he just call and inform. Ok, he was on a date and his Bauji, being the cool Dad of DDLJ never intervened when he was out on for these stuffs. But still, he was worried…

Splashing the ice cold water on face, he again cursed his evening. Great! In this bone-chilling winter, the geyser was out of order. Could it get better? No, simply no ways. But it did… No matter how much he denied, this evening was indeed special. She made it special.

BY THE TIGHTEST SLAP HE EVER GOT IN LIFE!

“Aah.” – a slight wince passed his lips as he touched his cheek which was graced with her fingerprints. Those eyes with unlatched fury had him hooked to his place as a shiver had escalated in him. The goose-bumps he had felt right then was still lingering in him. Looking back at the mirror he experienced another shock.

The smile playing on his lips following the wince right now had him in nuts. Why the hell was he smiling? It was a slap, a freaking slap and no kiss. Was he going insane? “Sanskar Maheshwari, hosh mein aao!”  - he scolded himself and got back to his routine.

A quiet dinner and a peaceful SLEEP.

But someone had already disturbed his façade of peace.

*******

“Di..” – Kavita uttered softly. The next target of her sister’s unmatched rage would be her, the first one being the guy back at the café. “Di suno toh… Uski galti nahin thi, main bas…” – a sharp glare and she was silenced.

Swara paced swiftly through the busy market place holding her sister by arm. First day here and she had slapped a guy. “I just don’t know anything Miss Kavita Gadodiya. Not a single day you are venturing out without me. That’s it!” – she barked as they made way to their car.

No more words were exchanged and Kavita knew she had sealed her fate for the rest of the vacation.

Swara knew she was being harsh but there was no other way. Just a few minutes back, she witnessed one of those perverts dragging her and that made her lose her cool. She couldn’t believe she had slapped a guy in a crowded café and spit fire at him. But what irked her more was his demeanor even after that.

Those sparkling eyes that held a queer fascination and the soft smile that he had gifted back in response to her curses had guaranteed one thing for sure.

He was a Creep.

And she had to make sure, her sister stayed away from these charmers.

********