•CHAPTER 7• New Friend

Sorry for the late update minna-san. I've been busy in school lately because of the exam, quiz, blah, blah and blah. Hope u understand.
And for the last pls enjoy the story!!ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

Shina's POV

   The teacher came inside the classroom. Then I suddenly put my headset down. "Class, go back to your chair. I have something to tell" the teacher got our attention. "You all have a field trip in Kyoto, you are combined with the class 1-A. So you should cooperate well. And you have to find a partner here in the classroom, only 2 pairs. The field trip will start until 3 days. So please pack early today. You can go home early, when you find a partner. That's all, class dismissed" the teacher explained. "Stand" the representative said, we stand. "Bow" we bow. Then the teacher get outside the room.
   Then everyone started to get noisy, and having a plan with there partner.
  I just let them be. I was about to put my headset back, when someone call me. "U-u-umm." a voice of a girl. I think she is nervios, well she is. I am a killer here in this school, and everyone knows it.
   I look at her, and describe her posture for a second. She has a blond hair that is ponytail, and sparkling brown eyes. She wears a glasses, so I think she is a nerd.
  "What?" I look at her normally. And everyone in the class was shocked. "Hey, hey. Look at that nerdy, she wants to to be partner with that killer, eww" a short-hair girl said. "Wish her luck to die" the boy replied.
   But the girl didn't care of the gossips around her and still standing front of my chair. "Hmm. You have a guts to talk in front of me young lady" I try to scare her. "T-tha-thanks" the girl replied. 'Tch, she even say thanks. Is she even not scared to have a bad rumour with me?'  "Tell me what you want. To make this end" I angrily said. "A-ah. So-sorry. I-I ju-ust wa-want-" she stops talking and taking a deep breath from her lungs. 'What is she doing?'  "Umm! Let me be your partner for the field trip!" she shouts and bow.
   And everybody in the room was shock. I try to stop my mouth from laughing but it couldn't help. "Hahaha! This is so unbelieveable, hahaha!" I laugh. 'It was so very long since I laugh from a normal comedy' "U-umm?" she ask. "You are the first person who ask me for a partnership, unbeliveable. Hahaha!" I continue. "I'm very s-sorry" she said. "What are you apologizing for you?" I snap from laughing. "B-be-beacuse I-I disturb you" she oftens bow on me. "You're very honest. It's okey, and stop from bowing in me" I replied. "Then that means..." she smiled. "Ahh." I answer. "Then let's go home together!" she was very happy. "Hmm, ok" I replied normally.
   I look at the students in our side. They still continue there gossip for what they see today. 'Such a stubborn to born this way, so many insects' "Come, let's go" she offerd. "Ahh" I replied.

   Were walking in the hallway to go to the gate. "By the way, what's your name?" I ask. "Ohh, sorry for not introducing. I'm Mikazuki Mery. You can call me Mery" Mery introduce. "Ok" I said.
    Then we reach the gate. "Bye" I locate. "Wa-wait!" she grabes my arm. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Can I still go with you? were in the same road to go home" she request. "Aahh, ok..." I answered emotionless.
   Now where walking in the street. "Hey Mery, how did you know wheres the road through my home?" I ask. "Ahh! Etto, well every morning I always see you passing in the same road as mine. So I think we have the same street to go to thr school, and we should often go home together" she looks at me, and smiles. 'She's a kind person. She doens't deserve a kind of people like me, the f*ck is wronf with her, bieng friendly to me?' . "You know what. It will good for you to avoid me, when its early. Because when you know the real me you will regret why you became friendly towards me" I took a rough voice. "A-ahh..." she answered. "I will turn to the right now, bye" I said, but she didn't answer. She was just standing in my side. And so I take my steps to the right road and left her.
   I was not miles from her, then she suddenly shouts. "No!I will not regret it!! And I'm your friend now! So Bye, Shina! See you tomorrow!" Mery shouts. Then she runs away. 'Huh? Friend?' I froze for a sec and continue to go home.

Thanks for reading minna-san.
Pls vote and comment in my story.
Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.