Chapter Four

HYE JIN POV

Fine, oppa. You win, you could take care of me." You said.

Luhan finally could smile after you allow him to take care of you. He help you lie back down onto your bed and whispered. "You rest for a while, I'll be back in one minute. I promise."

You could see him rushed out of your room as you closed your eyes and count one to sixty. "one, two, three........fifty-seven, fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty." You open your eyes and wishing Luhan will be here now.

Luhan walk into the room with a tray. He placed the tray on your bedside before helping me to sit up on my bed. After making sure that you're comfortable in that position, he placed the tray at your lap.

"I made home cooked porridge and homemade hot chocolate just for my most beautiful Jagiya !" Luhan announced.

"You cooked all of this in just one minute ?" I asked with curiosity.

"Yes I did. I rushed to made you all this as i promised you I'll be back in one minute time. And this is my first attempt at cooking !" Luhan answered while scooping a spoon of porridge and blowing at it to make it not to hot of you.

LUHAN POV

"Fine, oppa. You win, you could take care of me." Hye Jin said. Yay ! I could take care of her after a few times of begging her.

I finally could smile after Hye Jin allow me to take care of her, I'm really so elated after a long time !

I'm thinking of making her porridge as it's really helps to recover flu quickly. I help her lie back down onto her bed and whisper to her, "You rest for a while, I'll be back in one minute. I promise."

I quickly dash out of the room, and went to the kitchen. I immediately took out the rice and chicken without hesitation. I pour the rice in the pot with water and on the fire to the highest in order to cook the porridge in a quicker way.

I put in the chicken and pour the porridge into a bowl, I dash to Hye Jin's room and trying not to spill any stains of porridge while making my way to her room.

I walk into her room and placed the tray on her bedside before helping her to sit up on her bed. After making her to sit in a comfortable position, I placed the tray at your lap.

"I made home cooked porridge and homemade hot chocolate just for my most beautiful jagiya !" I announced.

"You cooked all of this just in one minute ?" She asked with curiosity.

"Yes I did. I rushed to made you all this as I promised you I'll be back in one minute. And this is my first attempt in cooking !" I answered while scooping a spoon of porridge and blowing at it to make it not hot of her, and I bring the spoon towards her mouth.

HYE JIN POV

After making sure it's not too hot, he fed me the spoonful of porridge and anticipating my reaction.

"How is it ?'"

"Delicious !" I exclaimed.

Luhan smiled brightly before continuing to feed me more mouthfuls of porridge. Soon, all the food that was on the tray were gone and i'm feeling a lot better now.

"Thank you Luhan oppa ! You really help me feel a lot better, if you're not here, I would be more sick than now. I don't know what I would do without you today..."

"Anything for you sweetie ! So now you lie back down, go back to sleep and I'll go get a nice and cooling towel for you."

He went into the toilet and took a towel and wet it with cooling water. Walking out of the toilet, he fold the towel into a rectangle shape and place it on your forehead, and tap on it.

"This would help you to cool down your temperature." As he took the towel and place it in the basin.

He lay on the bed as both of you cuddle with each other, you place your head on his chest and placed his arm securely around my waist as I cuddled into him.

LUHAN POV

"How is it ?" I asked with curiosity.

"Delicious !" Hye Jin exclaimed.

I smiled brightly before continuing to feed me more mouthfuls of porridge. Soon, all the food that was on the tray was gone. I hope she enjoy my porridge.

"Thank you Luhan oppa ! You really help me feel a lot better, if you're not here, I would be more sick than now. I don't know what I would do without you today..." I glad she feel much more better, it also makes me feel better too !

"Anything for you sweetie ! So now you lie back now, go back to sleep and I'll go get a cooling towel for you."

I went into the toilet and took a towel and wet it with cooling water. Walking out of the toilet, I fold the towel into a rectangle shape and placed it on her forehead, and tap on it. This would really cool her temperature down, and it would make her more comfortable.

"This would help you to cool down your temperature." I took the towel away from her forehead and out it back into the basin. I lay on the bed as both of you cuddle with each other, I place my head on his chest and placed my arms securely around her waist as she cuddled into me. It makes me feel that I want to protect her more and more, I love her a lot, more than anything else.

HYE JIN POV

He sang softly, knowing that it was my favourite of all EXO songs, lulling me to sleep. "Go to sleep my dear, go to sleep. You have enough of those hard times already."

As I slowly drifted off to dreamland, I gave a soft sigh.

"Oppa ?" I called, my voice already thick with sleep.

"Hmm ?"

"Thank you for taking care of me when i'm sick... And I love you... You're the best boyfriend ever."

I mumbled, before floating off into the city of dreams.

"I love you too Jagiya..." Luhan whispered, placing a gentle peck on your forehead.

Soon, he too fell asleep, holding me tightly in his arms for the rest of the day.

(A/N: How do you find the story ? Is it nice ? Please read my next story, Forbidden Wolf Love. Do vote, comment and like !)