Chapter One

NOBODY POV

The sun hung low in the clouds forsakken sky, it's vibrant rays shooting out sapphire and crimson hues. It was a hot and sweatering day.

HYE JIN POV

I huddled in my bed and pulling my blanket tighter around me. I felt very cold, shivering violently, but it seems like nothing could make the cold away. I grab a tissue and sneeze and my eye began watery.

Honestly, I hate being ill, it makes me so uncomfortable. I really hate it, a lot. I placed my hand on my forehead and checking if it was hot. I knew that I was probably running a high fever. My head hurt a lot and I just want to fall into unconsciousness so that all these pain would subsidize.

Not without him sleeping by my side, I wanted him to be here so much. I needed him so much, I just wanted to cuddle into his warm body. I wanted him to be with me now to make me feel much better.

I wanted him to sing me a lullaby as to put me to sleep. However, he wasn't here, he wasn't here by my side. He is probably at some schedule and he won't be home until late at night.

I wanted to call him, to ask him to come home and stay by my side, but I'm afraid that I would interrupt him when he's having his schedule and would be inconsiderate for him.

I reached out my hand to grab my phone from my bedside table, and turned on some music.

"Baby, don't cry. Tonight." I heard Baekhyun's voice singing smoothly as Baby Don't Cry plays from my phone.

After a minute has passed, Luhan's gentle voice slowly filled the room, as it brings a small smile to my face and I listened to the lyrics of my favourite EXO song. But it made my smile becoming to tears that I wanted to shed.

I missed him so much.

Slowly, as I listened to Luhan's voice ringing in my ear, I fell into my dreamland. As a single drop sliding off my cheek, I really wished I could cuddle with him right now.

LUHAN POV

"Phew ! Training was hard today, can't wait to visit my sweetie later ~" I said with a smile on my face.

"Hyung, you're blushing. Thinking of Hye Jin is not good for your health. Haha !" Sehun teased me as he pinch my face.

"Yah ! It's healthy to think of her !" I shouted as you slap Sehun arm lightly.

"I'll get going, she will be missing me right now probably. Annyeong !" I waved to the members and walked off.

(A/N: What do you think of the first chapter ? This is my first fanfict and I hope you will not like it but LOVE IT. HAHA ! Remember to vote, like and comment ! Chapter two will be coming out soon, annyeong !

~xoxo)