XVI

LEE JENO POV 

I woke up, feeling a little dizzy. I saw a sun, a bright yellow heat radiating sun. It was so bright I had to look away most of the times.

I think I am hallucinating. 

And then I see a dark narrow lane, the same lane in which I met Jaemin. The Moon was just the way I saw it that night. 

And I saw someone come.

It wasn't Jaemin.

It wasn't him at all, I could determine that from a mile away. Na Jaemin doesn't fool around, but he surely does. 

And he dies, fools aren't supposed to walk around in the paths of Gods and Kings. 

I see her fall from a tall building.....

She fell down, a long way down. 

And then, I saw something fly up, I thought it was a bird, but it was too big for a bird. 

It wasn't a bird. 

It was a human, no,

She was an angel, but not the angel you think. Not the ones with those white beautiful wings. 

Her wings were torn, they were black. They were reddish black. And they were soaked in blood. 

And finally, she flies her way next to mine. We face each other and she quietly says, "Hello Brother" she smiled in the most creepy way ever, "Its been a long time, since I have seen you, I missed you"

"But, I don't have a sister" I didn't know what else to say.

"Brother, help me, please. I need you to save me"

"You look pretty alright. And who are you?"

"I am your sis-" And so then, the atmosphere changed. Back at the sunny looking atmosphere.

In fact, it was too sunny. I felt like I was in a meadow. And then I see an old cottage house. 

I get inside and sit in the small chair. 

"I am your sister" The voice lingers in my brain, "I am your sister" 

"I am your sister" "I am your sister"

"I am your sister" 

 "I am your sister"

"I am your sister" 

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister" 

"I am your sister" 

"I am your sister" 

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

"I am your sister"

I've had enough, "I DON'T HAVE A SISTER" My voice echoed through the small cottage, My ears began to ring. I felt the impact of my voice. 

But nothing really moved or changed. Everything was silent, I didn't dare to move a muscle. There was pin-drop silence, almost too silent to be fishy. And then, I heard the ice break.

"But, you are my brother" At this point, I didn't want to move, I wanted to ignore her but I knew that if I did, I would go crazy. More crazy then I actually am. And that hit me. My pupils went small. 

She was sitting behind me, I could feel her smiling at me, her head tilted. I took my knife, quietly  hiding in my front pocket. I never keep my knives in my front pocket. I grabbed a hold of my knife. and WHOOSH!

Like lightning I pounced on her with my dagger. She flew upto the roof and landed on the other side, "You haven't changed, brother" I ran to her side and punched her throat, she fell to the ground with a thud.