Chapter 1.

'NO!NO! PLEASE,NO!' I listened to her sweet voice as her screams fade. This time, only this time I wished I could keep her, she was all pretty, innocent, loving, I wanted to keep her but I could not let my feelings deceive me. I had to do my job.

I drove so fast, flashy images of her blurred my view, I parked by the road. The next thing I knew I was driving back into the woods.

Her face was already pale, her brown hair soaked in blood. I looked at her hoping to see her lips quiver. It was all done. Her slim body was nothing but a log. I came back late he did what he is good at.

I knelt down beside her, avoiding the bloody mess. I wanted to shake her, to hold her, i couldn't do it. It will mean trouble. It was now time to leave. I couldn't break the rules

One thing was certain my job was wrong.

************

I walked in through the door, I heard
another door open. ' You did it to her, didn't you?' Ann asked me in a low tone.
Past her I walked , directly into my room. Kicked off my boots and sank in my bed.

A short plumpy body with a bob cut shadow let me know that Mary Jane was in my room, I looked at her, her eyes were glassy. ' For once I thought you will come back with the girl.' she said in a shaky voice and left.

It was evident that my sisters were attached to her as much as I was.

I stared blankly at the wall, it was all done I let him kill her. I let him kill her.

.............................
comment.
How do you find the start?
What do you think is the reason for all the killings?