5

i looked to him finding curiosity dancing in his brown orbs, with his lips slightly parted as i felt them scanning my facial features. i heaved a heavy sigh as the wind began to muffle my hearing. "i like how you always pack me food," i exclaimed under my breath. (a/n: lol i'm sorry)

my hair elevated as the wind blew, "pardon?" he said with his eyes fixated somewhere else. he brought the banana milk to his lips as they seeped down through his throat, his adams apple jumping. he widrew the carton as a drop of banana milk created a new track down the corner of his lips.

a giggle escaped my lips as i scavenged through the basket for a tissue, his eyes grew wide evidently clueless. i teasingly held out a stack of tissues as he grabbed for one, he stared at the tissue. he tilted his head, "what?" confusion laced onto his tone. i gestured to his lips, as a phone call intervened. he planted his hands in his pockets as they brought out his phone, his face lit up when he laid his eyes on the caller id.

he looked at me revealing his bunny like smile, "wait, I have to take this." he used his hands as a support, when he suddenly brought himself up. he clenched on his phone as he brought it to his face. he walked away leaving me dumbfounded, what just happened?

--

a few minutes have passed as I munched onto the delicately made sandwich. I narrowed my gaze to him, he was walking towards me whilst talking to his phone.

"I love you, okay bye" he said with pleasure intermingling with his voice.

he sat himself down in front of me, "can we exchange phone numbers?" I said. "o-oh yeah, s-sure" he said rather hesitantly.

"oh, and there's still banana milk on your mouth," i giggled.

--

I fell into deep sleep as the day was more tiring than usual, yet funner than usual.

"I love you, okay bye"

A/N: #boringchapter
#bananas
i'm sorry for the short chapter, i'll be posting another one ♥️ today ✨✨