|5|

🌸🌸🌸 Anastasia's POV🌸🌸🌸

As I walked down the main hall to my last class. It turned into a side hallway when i heard Jason talking to Ms.Lewis. Being the nosy curious person I was I listened to there conversation.

"No we can talk after school Rain you have a class and I have a wife please go for now" I heard Jason say in a stern tone kinda like when he gets mad at me or Will.

I saw Ms.Lewis walk around to her class door. She looked upset. Maybe my dad was firing her or something. But why did he say he has a wife? That has nothing to do with being fired.

I don't know but I went to class and focused it was hard thought all I could think about was sleeping before this party I've gotta get my rest before i party like there no tomorrow.

I know because there will be seniors clay is gonna be up my ass. Like i said he's super overprotective and he won't leave me alone with a bunch of drunk guys even his own friends.

Hours later after my nap.

"Oh I hope I look cute" Leyla squealed as she put on her clothes for the party while I was doing my makeup. I barely use any makeup but tonight I decided I'd put on a bit more than just chapstick and blush. I used some shadow and mascara as well.

"You look like a Latina model Leyla" I said as I finished my makeup. I went to put on my outfit I got at the mall. With my swimsuit underneath incase I wanted to swim most likely i won't. Leyla had on the shortest shorts in history with a cute white lace crop top stopping at her mid stomach rib cage area. She looked gorgeously casual. I let her do my hair up in a Dutch double braids half up half down it was really cute.

We headed downstairs to put on our shoes Nate would be here to get us in ten minutes. "Woah Woah Woah where the fuck do you think your going."

"Will were going to that party stop being a sourpuss" Leyla said clearly amused by Will being so overprotective

"Look I don't care what you do Leyla but my sister isn't going. Your gonna be drunk knowing you and she'll be alone with a bunch of idiot guys there."

"Look Will I love you but I'm going rather or not you want me to. Your gonna be there so why down you just keep an eye on me if it bothers you that much then." I said confidently I really didn't want to deal with this right now he's getting annoying I might just be happy when he leaves for college.

"Actually I'm not going I'm stay in with Cass" He said almost shyly almslt. "So your not going no one will be there to watch you."

BEEP BEEP

"Oh that's Nate gotta go see yah when I get back Will." I shouted walking towards Nate's car. Thankful Nate pulled up so i wouldn't have to deal with Will any longer.

Nate told us we looked stunning.

"So anyone you wanna loose it to tonight A"

"You know I'm not always thinking about that. Tonight i just wanna have a good time. I don't need a man to have fun I'm a strong independent women Nate" I spoke not so confident in my sentence.

"Also I wanted to tell you something it's actually really uh funny so me and Ryan kissed." After saying that I instantly regretted it because of Leyla's never ending questions game.

"What?"

"When?"

"Why are you just now telling me?" She practically screamed at me with a huge smile.

"Well it didn't mean anything I was at the gym and we were talking and he kissed me. I told him we should just be friends after the whole thing last year. With him cheating on me and practically breaking my heart. He said ok and then I drove home." I was debating rather I tell her about Eli now or not tell them at all. But I figured now was better than her finding out later.