《3. Lies》

I heard them coming towards the wall I was hiding behind and good thing the girls washroom was about a few steps away, so I ran inside and stayed there.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and checked who messaged me.

It was Jisoo.

Best Frand ❤️
WHERE ARE YOU?
Sent 11:05 AM

Park Jiyeon
I left the school to buy ramen
Sent 11:06 AM

I had to lie to her until things start to clear out from my mind.

She never liked me? Was she joking or some shit?

I looked down at my screen and realized she texted me twice.

Best Friend ❤️
Without meh?

I'm here in the cafe with Jimin. He told me he was looking for us

I left her on seen because I know she could be lying. I texted my own brother to confirm.

Park Jiyeon
Bro, where are you right now?
Sent 11:10 AM

It took him a while to reply but he managed to reply back.

Idiotic Fudge
I'm outside with Namjoon and Seokjin in a restaurant
Sent 11:14 AM

I knew she was lying. I saw her with Jungkook a while ago. I already know why she did that. I just gotta play along with her until the end.

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed out of the washroom. I walked towards the cafe and there I saw, Jungkook and Jisoo together sitting down.

Not knowing what I was doing, my mind made me walk towards them and my mouth started blabbering, "Where's Jimin? I thought you said you were with him"

Jisoo was shocked to see me and she kept shut because she lied to me.

"He's there somewhere" she sounded confident in what she said.

Jungkook started to speak, "Hi Jiyeon" he smiled and my heart literally stopped.

Jisoo stood up and told Jungkook she's going to hang with me. I don't want to hang with her though.

We waved to him and walked away.

"Jungkook told me you and him are in the same music class" she didn't even dare to look at me while saying that.

"Yeah" I laughed and that's when she looked at me and smiled.

"You guys seem close already and it's just the first day of school" I told her without hesitation.

"This morning, I got to talk to him without anyone around and he told me he was late to class"

No wonder he was late to class. It's all Jisoo's fault.

"What did you guys talk about?" I became curious to see if she had the courage to lie in front of my face besides text.

"About how you are my best friend" she continued to walk with me down the hallway.