5

Song of the chapter: believer😏😉😂
Jackson's POV:
I was in the whyte wyrm where mom is supposed to fight the queen of the serpents, Sophie. It was a pretty simple setup, it was in a room separate from the prisoner room and there were about 50 foldable chairs and in the center there was a stage with a rubber ring around it, it was almost like a wrestling ring but it had oak wood floors. Chloe was upstairs with Maya because they didn't want her seeing mom possibly getting beat to a pulp. Apparently these things can get pretty heated, depending on how bad you want something. I don't know much about this Sophie girl but I know that if my mom wants something she'll go through hell and back to get it. She came out in her serpent jacket with only a tank top and leggings on. She came over and whispered something in dad's ear then turned to me. "If this gets to be...too much for you, just go upstairs okay." I nodded and she went inside the ring. She was leaning on one of the wires and she took off her serpent jacket. Soon after Sophie appeared in short shorts and a sports bra. They got into position and Sophie threw the first punch, only to be followed by Betty literally kicking her in the face. With every punch or kick I became slightly more afraid. Mom already had a busted lip, a scratch on her lip and probably a few bruises but somehow she was still standing tall. It wasn't like a cat fight you see between girls, there was no pulling on each other's hair or turning like a wrestler, it was all punches and kicks, the stuff that hurts. The thing that ended it all was mom winding up to throw a punch at her and that needed up having just enough force to make her fall to the ground, but also enough force to break her hand. She flew it around in the air a couple of times and started stretching it out while making a face. The "ref" came up and pronounced Betty as the new serpent queen with a few exceptions, she had to redo the trial, my only question was what was the trial? "Dad what's the trial?" I whisper to him. "Umm either she has to complete a series of tasks or she has to strip on a pole." He said bluntly. She came off the ring with a huge smile on her face, despite her broken hand. She hugged dad and me before going upstairs and getting a beer. I was off in the corner in my own thought bubble when I was approached by a girl. "Hey, I'm Rose, who are you?" She was beautiful, she had dark red hair, big lips and she looked really sweet. It wasn't until she made a face that I noticed I had my mouth hanging open like an animal. "Hey, sorry I'm Jackson."
A/N new love interest waaaaa. Anywho Betty is gonna be serpent queen!!! Does that mean Jughead will be her queen? Keep reading to find out!
-Ali🌹
Word count: 534