Your Mine

That picture is of Angel Halliwell.

I don't know how long I've been like this but its all dark and lonely. After i don't know how long its been i hear voices and something hitting the wall and then now the door to my room being opened more footsteps oh god its Angel i can smell him even if i cant move or open my eyes I can smell him dam he smells so good. I hear a chair being moved closer and him sitting down. I then felt his hand holding mine and his other hand rubbing my face. I then heard him sniffle and say Raine please wake up its been a week since you went in a deep sleep. The pack healer says you wont wake up in less your 100% wanting to wake up i just got you and now your in a coma why don't you wanna wake up. I wanted more than anything to wake up and to hold him to kiss him to not to hurt him like this. I then heard him get up and he kissed me on my lips as he whispers he loves me as did that i felt the erge to fight what ever it was keeping me in this forsaken sleep I then felt the feeling in my fingers and i twitch it and I think he realized it and then i felt air in my chest and then the heavy feelings in my eyes and lungs started fading and i knew i could probably open my eyes but once he started to leave i opened them and In a weak voice I said please don't go.. He then stopped and spun around to make sure he wasn't hearing things and when he saw that i was awake he was by my side in a heart beat and was calling for the Pack Healer and she came in and she looked at me and said good your awake and she came over and checked me for any warning signs when she didn't find any she said i would be free to go in a lil bit and i nodded and thanked her and she went to her office. I looked at Angel and he looked down and said Raine I'm so sorry i let you my mate of all people down. I looked at him and said Angel Its not your fault that this happened to me so please don't blame yourself he then nodded in agreement and after a couple more minutes the pack healer came back and told us more to me i need to eat/feed more n i could go. I went to get up but i got light headed again and Elsa the pack healer said be careful he's going to need help and she explained what to do if i were to vomit, get dizzy and pass out she also told us that this wont be but for today that by tomorrow i should be okay and we both said ok and she left. I tried to get up once more but Angel finally picked me up bridal style and he carried me out of her office and i thought he was going to take me to my room but he took me the opposite way and i got confused and he said since were mates he thought it would be ok if we shared a room now and he stopped and said was that ok if not i will get them to move your stuff back.. I looked at him and after a couple minutes I then started to giggle at him because he was getting real nervous and I then said love its ok and he said ok whew i would have been upset if it wasn't. He was rambling so I pressed my lips to his to keep him from rambling and after a minute of kissing we heard a cough and he sat me down and he turned to see Lucas face bright red and you could tell he was upset. Angel put me behind him and growled at Lucas with in a dominant way and Lucas got really nervous as he stepped forward and he said Angel im not going to hurt you and im sorry but its not fair that you two happen to meet a week ago and you instantly become mated Its not fucking fair and i think its bull shit to be honest. After a couple seconds Angel says watch your tongue i am soon to be alpha and hes soon to be Luna so i would be careful what you say you know im still pissed at you for hitting him. He looked down and i saw him ball his fist as he stepped forward and said Lucas just please leave him alone hes my mate please be happy for me. Lucas then looked up at me and said this aint over Mutt and For your information i am happy for you Angel just not happy that its him but im happy you found your mate. Lucas turned around and walked back the other way. Angel turned around and said come lets get to our room. I smiled hesitantly and said ok and we he grabbed my hand and led me to mine and his room. He opened the door and said this is now your room too so make yourself comfrotable ok love and he frowned and i looked at him and he said i got to go for a bit but i will be back as soon as i can ok and he kissed me and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my neck after and i saw it in his eyes he craved to mark me and i will lat him if he wants to do it then i will let him but i also get the privalege of marking him and i smiled and he looks at me and says what are you smiling about love. I then giggled and said well i know you were thinking about marking me and if you want you can but i want to mark you as well. He pulled away and said no the marky dont become the marked and mark the domanint male.. I then said thats not fair i see it all the time with wolf couples who mark their domanint mate... Oh Please Angel.. He frowned and said Raine im sorry i cant and he went to kiss me and i let him as i whipped a couple tears from my eyes. He looked at me and said Raine it kills me to tell you no and I'm pretty sure you know that i would die for you and do anything to please you.. I looked down and i heard him sigh and he said i got to go i will think about it ok i promise and he rubbed my cheek and he walked out the door leaving me alone.