I Do Love You..

The picture is of Star Angels sister.

After 6 hours of Angel not coming back I decided to leave for a while and it was only about 10 pm so I  decided to go out by the woods in the back where i could draw in peace and be alone and i was sitting down in the grass and it was about 2hours after i got their when i heard a growl come from behind me. i instantly got up and looked at the rogue standing before me i was quick to shift into my white wolf but quickly after i shifted the rogue lunged and i instantly dodged the attack while i went for the throat and i took it  down with in seconds and after, i heard more howling coming from the woods and i immediately warned the pack. There was to many coming and instantly they charged towards me and i new I was going to die but I am not going to die with out a fight so I charged for the first one and I instantly bit throw its jugular tearing it out and  leaving nothing but a satisfying gurgling sound. I then heard it the sound of my saviours my pack coming and I knew I wasn't alone as soon as my pack got their I knew I was OK but me not thinking is what got me hurt. A big black wolf charged at me knocking me to the the ground with great force I felt a couple ribs bteak. He took this as a opportunity to attack and I closed my eyes fearing as it may be my last. I then heard the sound of my mates fearless growl warning the rogue not to take another step closer and that's when i opened my eyes and saw Angel standing in front of me snarling at the beast that tried to kill me. Angel then charged knocking down the black wolf and he didn't waste any time with killing the rogue wolf. It felt like as soon as it begin it was over and thank god only 4 wolfs in my pack were hurt and not killed and I being one of them. I was the last one to be seen by the pack healer she said that I was lucky that I didn't get hurt really badly. After 20 minutes of her checking me out she told us we could leave. We then finally left Angel lead me back to the room and I could tell he was angry but also sad in a way he felt that he should have been there to protect me. When we walked into are room Angel changed and looked at me for a minute and said Raine were you trying to get yourself killed, why in thefucking hell were you out by the woods by your damn self are you stupid! I looked at him with teary eyes and I lowered my head as he yelled at me. He then went silent and I looked up and I finally smelled the female wolfs scent on him. I sniffed and I asked why do you got a females scent on you! He then looked worried and he started to stutter. I then said whos the bitch your fucking!? Angel then bowed his head after I asked and he sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands and started to cry. I looked at him in tell he finally said it was Megan I then got up and said well if you wanted her you should have rejected me or not even come to save me today. I- I can't stay here I ran to grab my bag. Angel started to plead for me to not go but I need time. I was done getting clothes and was to the door when. Angels hand forced it shut. I looked at him and said move. Hes eyes are red and watery and he says I can't let you. I looked at him and said I just need time to think about this so move or I will just reject you to get it out of the way. He slowly takes his hand away. I then bolt out the room and I head to the spare room up stairs. It was now 2 am and I was still thinking about if I should give Angel a second chance but I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

Its been a week and I've been avoiding Angel. Its killing me to do this and I haven't slept at all. He hasnt tried to talk to me but I saw him in class and he looked worse than me. Its taking all my strenght to do this. I was walking into the cafeteria and instantly everyone was handing me white roses and they're my favorite but each one has a paper attached that says what Angel likes about me and I was at the last person and I saw Angel sitting in a chair with a guitar and when he saw me and he starts to sing.

       John legends: All of me

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh.

When he's done he kneels down in front of me and he pulls out a small box and says Raine Lustacious I know what I did was wrong I should have never slept with Megan but if you marry me I promise to spend every waking moment caring for you and making it up to you I love you more than I ever loved any one ever before will you marry me plz?