The Girl with Anger Problems

Name: Freya Baillie

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Polysexual

Siblings: Ella Baillie

Flaws: Anger problems, Easily frustrated, Emotional, Keeps things inside, Doesn't rely on others

Nationality: Scottish-American

Profile: After years of emotional, mental, and verbal abuse from her parents, Freya grown anger inside of her. She believed that you have fight for your stuff. She left her house with her younger sister at 17 and has been living alone since. She fights with anybody who tries to bother her and often times wins. Although, she does have problems controling her anger, she is really just has alot of inner problems to deal with. She can't afford a therapist and would be too stubborn to go either way. Her sister is the only one she's kind to. She loves her more than she does herself and is the only reason she still is goin.

Face claim:

Human Looks:

Human Looks:

 Voice Claim: Merida (Brave)

---Extra---
Her sister [16]

--Scenarios: (She's gonna be cruel and try to make you go away)1) You heard of Freya at your school

--
Scenarios:
(She's gonna be cruel and try to make you go away)
1) You heard of Freya at your school. She's mean, cruel, and an outright bitch to everyone who crossed her path. Everyone strayed away from her and tried to keep their distance. This caused her to sit alone at lunch, study hall, and even class. You honestly didn't believe that she was that bad of a person and that the rumors were just exaggerated. You decided at lunch to sit with her. As you were walking down to her, tray in hand, you...

2) Make it up!