Casting

(Cole's POV)
I was going to give up acting after I went to college and focus on photography, but there was a role in a show called Riverdale. It was based on the Archie comics which I loved reading when I was a kid. I was auditioning for Archie. But then I looked at the script and was really attached to Jughead Jones. The loner weirdo outsider. I don't know, I just really liked his persona. So I auditioned and they said that they would give me a call. I thought I had gotten the role, but I wasn't so sure. A few months later though I got the call and I made the cut. And that's where I am now, the night before the Riverdale table read, where I would meet the rest of the cast.

(Lili's POV)
I have always wanted to pursue my acting career but it didn't really work. Well, I was in a show called Scientistic, but I hated that role. My mom had pushed me to audition for a show called Riverdale, a darker version of the Archie comics. I said yes, but I didn't really have high hopes. But I auditioned for Betty Cooper, the perfect girl next door with a dark side. A few months later I got the call and I got the role and I'm so excited! Tomorrow night is the table read, where I get to meet the cast.
I hope you enjoyed this story so far! I like it a lot and I'll probably publish a lot so get ready!