Nervous

(Cole's POV)
This was the first person I was nervous to talk to. The next morning the cast had planned to eat brunch and I thought I would introduce myself to her. So we went to brunch at some place across the street from set. I grabbed a seat next to her. She seemed tense, like something was wrong so I said "uhh. Hey, I'm Cole. We never really talked last night and I kind of want to get to know you." I was shaking. Why am I so nervous about talking to a girl.
(Lili's POV)
I was at brunch with the cast. I wasn't feeling to well, I really missed my family and I haven't really clicked with anyone from the cast except Camila, or Cami. Of course, me stressing about so many things at once, then Cole Sprouse takes a seat down next to me. I started getting really tense and I think he could tell. He introduced himself to me and I started to calm down a little bit. I quickly introduce myself and say, "I'm Lili Reinhart, I'm kind of new to this industry so I'm a little nervous. I started sweating. "I like that name, Yeah and it can be tough going into acting, but it can also be really fun.", he said. I started actually being some what calm. Then we actually started getting comfortable. We talked for about an hour about acting, and what family is like. We exchanged phone numbers and by this time we were all full of brunch. We all said our goodbyes and went on with our days. We get a week to spend with our families and stuff like that so we would be back in a week to start filming the pilot.

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed this part of the story! This was a bit longer than normal but whatever. Stay for more!