The Pilot

(Lili's POV)
I was at the airport with Camila. We had gotten really close and were basically best friends. We watched a bunch of crappy rom coms together, always went out to Taco Bell, and just enjoyed each other's time. We were at the airport at 1 am, ready to get on our flight to Vancouver. We realized that Kj and Cole were there. I had a little crush on Cole, but I knew it was never gonna happen. Anyway we said hi, but I was a little embarrassed because I wasn't wearing any makeup, and I looked like I was dead. Kj and Cole has seats in the back separate from us, so I wouldn't have to pretend to be awake or anything. 6 hours later, and we arrived to Vancouver, Canada.
(Cole's POV)
After we got to Vancouver, we headed straight to set. We ran into Lili and Cami at the airport which was good. Lili looked beautiful, even without makeup. Though, I could tell she was trying to hide her face. As far as we know, Betty, who Lili is playing, has a crush on Archie but he rejects her. In most tv shows everyone has a love interest, so who was Betty's? Although it doesn't seem like Betty and Jughead will ever even think about a relationship, but one can hope. I started recording the voiceover, as Jughead was the narrator of the story. Lili was putting her hair up in a high ponytail for her first scene in the show of her getting ready for a "date" with Archie in a bra. Roberto, our show runner, said that Betty wouldn't be so innocent in this version, which I was excited to see. After I did the voice over Lili came over to me and we talked for a little while, and it was nice. "Hey Cole. You did a good job on the voiceover. I really like who you sounded like you were really invested in the story which I liked.". I responded to her compliment and gave her a little backstory on myself and the comics. It seemed like we were really enjoying each other. About 6 hours later, we had finally finished our first day of filming "Riverdale".
Hope you enjoyed! I'll include more of Lili's part a little more than I did in this story. Expect more of this Sprousehart story! 💞