Prologue

He slammed her dainty, but luscious, body against the wall, watching her gorgeously pinned black hair started to fall in little waves. Little hairs stuck to the side of her face, the sweat rolling down her skin. It was an extremely jet-black color and made her skin look beautifully ice-cold, very pale; which he liked. 

           He ran his cold, rough hands down her smooth body, making sure not missing a single spot. He caressed every curve, every dent and every bump of her body, feeling her squirm underneath his touch. Her moans filled the silent room with each flicker of his tongue, causing her lips to tremble with pleasure. His lips curved up in a grin with how easily he had this girl like she already belonged to him. She was still fully dressed, well, if you could call the thin piece of cotton over her breasts and the shorts that showed half of her ass clothes, and she was already melting in his hands. Little did she know this is nothing compared to what he could do to her.

          He pushed himself against her roughly, feeling the heat radiating off of her body in huge waves. He slipped his hands under the cloth that covered only half of her torso gently, his fingertips tracing up her sides and right below her bra. He could feel the lace of the bra grazing across his skin as he gripped both of his hands on her sides and hoisted her up against the wall, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her legs tightened around him, pulling him closer against her warm body while he slipped the top off her head and tossed it to the side.

          Leaning in even harder against her, he slowly placed kisses behind her ear and continued down her neck. He felt the pounding thud of her veins pulsing under his tongue, slightly biting at her skin as he moved. Each kiss was different and each kiss got more intense as he trailed down her luscious body. Her body was a maze and he was willing to explore every inch of it just to get her to the finish line. Whether she was ready to get there or not.

          Her skin was burning hot against his lips, making him only want her worse than ever as her nails dug deep into his back. He enjoyed that pain more than anything else, realizing it wasn't just her moaning anymore which was strange. He was the one to give, not receive; however, it just made the process all the better.

          He moved his hands up her sweating back, his mouth trailing back up to her lips and pushing against them with force until he found the small hook to the cloth that held her beautifully shaped breasts up. He fiddled with it for a while before It finally fell apart, falling to the ground underneath their feet. He pulled away from her kiss, her rapid breaths hot against his neck, studying the grace her body held as he felt her dainty hands start to slide up his torso to undo the buttons of his shirt.

          "You are gorgeous, Melanie," He said with a grunt as the shirt fell to the ground behind him, her hands moving to his belt directly after. He quickly grabbed at her wrists and slammed them against the wall, pinning her down as she glanced up at his towering figure, biting her lower lip. He leaned in, feeling the warmth of her breasts pressed firmly against his chest, and spoke in a seductive voice.

          "Tonight is for you, sweetie. Not for me." With his hands still locked onto her wrists, he pressed his dark lips to hers and bit down on her lower lip until she gasped with pleasure. Her lips tasted like sweet cherries and so did the rest of her sweet skin, wanting to taste all of her. His mouth moved down her neck, feeling her pulse beating rapidly only made his smile widen. He dragged his wet tongue from the top of her neck down to her chest, her moans echoed in his ears. He loved how easily he could please her, and anyone else he wanted, and with only one touch he could make her body twitch with pleasure, begging him not to stop.

          He grabbed her arms, lifting her away from the wall and dropped her onto the massive bed. It wasn't a struggle at all with how tiny and fragile she was, weighing almost nothing. He crawled on top of her, running his fingers up her thick and trembling thighs slowly. They were smooth and soft against his fingers, sending the warmest feeling throughout his body. He kept trailing his hands up, inch by inch until he finally made it to the top button of her shorts. He brought his mouth down to her hips softly sucking on the warm skin as he yanked the shorts off, throwing them off the bed. The button popped off the landed on the floor with a quiet tap. He looked up at her, clearly seeing that she didn't give a shit about what happened to the shorts, or anything else, at the moment.

          "Oops." He spoke with a smirk, bringing his mouth back down to her breasts, pleasing her with every way possible and more.

          He never took his eyes off her as her moans increased and her eyes rolled back into her head, holding down her twitching and begging body. He watched her as his groin grew against her still attached panties and her body ached with pleasure. Watched her as his every move made her body beg for more. Watched her as just a small touch of his warm lips made her gasp for air, her body crumbling into pieces underneath him.

           He moved his hands away from her and up to his belt, slowly sliding it out of the loops one at a time. On the last loop, he inched up her body, making sure she felt every part of him pressed against her as he made it face to face with her. He ran the cold leather belt up against her body, strapping it around her hands tightly before continuing. He could see her lust-filled bright green eyes with every breath she took, making him want to devour her. He brought his hands to her cheeks, holding her face with the gentlest touch and slowly brought his lips down to hers. Not close enough to touch but close enough so she could feel his breath trickle against her skin. So she could feel the whole of him on top of her, pressing hard against her. So she could feel hunger he had for her. This was his favorite part of the whole process, considering their eyes and seeing how desperate they were. Seeing how bad they wanted this night to continue and never end. It was meant to go on longer; however, he just couldn't contain himself anymore. He needed her, all of her.

With a huge smirk on his face, his heart pounding against his chest as if it was going to burst, he brought his hands down to her neck, and with a quick snap, he watched as everything faded from her once bright eyes. Her once happy and pulsing-body was now limp underneath him, drained of life. He finally pressed his moaning lips against her cold ones, a smile growing upon his lips. He was proud of his work.