The Attack.

8:15 pm

As John was walking to the Rivera house, he stopped in front of a white house, and inside he saw his cousin talking with her friend, John then decided to pay her a visit,before going to the Rivera house.

Maria had just finished her homework along with Lucia,the two were watching tv.

"When is the pizza gonna get here?" Maria whined as she was hungry.

"It should be here any minute." Lucia said.

John was hiding outside, when he saw a motorcycle drive up to the house, the pizza man knocked on door,Lucia answered the door and paid the man, she closed the door a bit, as she went to place the Pizza on the table, John smirked as he was able to sneak inside the house unnoticed.

Maria was eating a slice of pizza, Lucia then got up from the couch.

"What is it, Lucy" Maria asked her best friend.

"I forgot to lock the door, i'll be right back." Lucia said.

Lucia left the living room, Maria continued to watch tv, she was too busy looking at the tv screen, to notice John behind her, John lifted the baseball bat and hit Maria on the back of the head and knocked her out.

Lucia walked back to the living room, she stopped and saw Maria on the floor with blood coming from her head, she ran over to her and stood by her side.

"Maria! Maria! Wake Up!" Lucia yelled as she kept shaking her friend, then she felt someone grab her by the hair,Lucia screamed as she struggled to get out of John's grip but she failed as John dragged her to the kitchen.

3 minutes later.

Lucia was lying on the floor covered in blood,John then left her on floor as he went to the living room and picked up Maria bridal style, he walked out the house and walked down the streets with Maria in his arms.

After arriving to the house,John tied Maria to chair and left the house, as he walked to the Rivera House.

The Rivera House

Diego was starting to get worried, as Abel had still hasn't come home, He told him that he would finish soccer practice by 7:30 pm, he decided to give his parents a call.

Diego grabbed the phone, and started dialing his mother's cell phone number,he was waiting for while until his mother answered.

"Hello?" Carmen asked.

"Hey,Mom." Diego replied.

"Diego, what's wrong,Mijo?" Carmen asked her son.

"Mom, it's just that i'm worried ,Abel hasn't come home, he said he would finish soccer practice at 7:30 pm." Diego said worryingly.

"What!? are you sure, Diego, your sure that he is not hanging out with a friend?" Carmen said.

"No, i'm sure, i've called him many times and he won't answer his phone." Diego said.

"Ok,i will let Imelda know, i will tell your dad to drive me home." Carmen said.

" Ok,mom." Diego said.