sneeking around 😉

you agreed with him Liv would not be happy.Patrick and i went to history i told to sit next to Patrick and this other guy Justin  i sat on the end. history was so boring but funny at the same time as the guys just made me laugh.
Patrick: my place after school
Me: what about Liv
Patrick: she is staying at a friends house so
Me: ok meet me at my locker after school the the bell went for next lesson. I had this lesson with Liv. walked over and sat next to her.
Liv: Hi how was last lesson?
Me: GREAT
Liv: really?
Me: yeah
* time skip to end of school because i am a lazy bitch*
I walked up to my locker and Patrick was already there we walked out of school and walked home i told my mam over text that i was going to Livs, if i told ls her i was going to Patricks she would know something was up because Patrick and i never used to hangout together. we walked in and his mom was at work.
Patrick: want to watch Netflix
Me: sure
Patrick: what do you want watch?
Me: Riverdale
we put riverdale and snuggled up. after a few episodes we went his xbox and played fortnite for a few hours.  Patricks phone went off
messages

Patrick: want to stay over? Me: yeah sure i will just head home to get my things ok

Me: yeah sure i will just head home to get my things ok. i went next door and grabbed things for school and things for his house i went back over and he had no top on i blushed  he is so cute. I walked over and sat on the end of the bed he then pulled me and i was now sitting on top of him. we were talking when he slowly brought my head down to his and are lips touched and were moving in sync his hands moved from my face down my back to my bum.  his kiss moved to my neck leaving hickeys down my neck then thighs got heated and yeah 😉😂😂. next morning you walk up and walk patrick up by kissing him you got off him and went in the bathroom for a shower 🚿. when i got out he got in you got ready and pit make up on to cover your hickeys. we walked to school and i hade all my lessons with Patrick and justin. we got to school and released we never covered his hickeys and justin seen them.
Justin: OMG 😂
we laughed and i covered them in makeup and we went on with are day