Chapter Two

"What just happened? Are you ok?" Nurse Jadyn said walking up to me with caution in her step. I don't think they saw what just happened.

     The doctor ran to the closet and swung the door open. He was searching through the big closet and pulled out a piece of paper, a red pen, a clip board, and a bunch of other medical stuff I don't even know the name too. He had then grabed a moving table and pulled it up to my bed.

     "How do you feel kid? Are you experiencing a head ache or a dry mouth?" The doctor said checking my heart and breathing. Why would I feel that kind of stuff? Is that normal symptoms or did he just think of some random stuff.

     "No doctor. I feel just fine, why do you ask?" I said re-adjusting myself so the doctor could do his job. He started to slow down breathe normally himself. The nurse had calmed down as well. This is definitely not normal.

     "Well Mr. Joey, you seem fine." The doctor said backing up with a sigh. The nurse got up and started putting the items the doctor had gotten out and put them away. Dr. Snow had walked to the other side of the room and pressed a little purple button. I had never noticed that button before.

     " Joey, we need to talk."

Note:
Hey everyone! Sorry for such a short chapter! I'm gonna try and post every week and I was very late on this one! I will give you a bigger chapter next week!