Saying goodbye

"Clary come on, lets go!" Jocelyn yelled from downstairs.

"Hang on, wait a minuite, we're early anyway,"

Clary couldn't decide what to wear. Like what are you supposed to wear when you are going to downworldar and shadowhunter school (D.A.S.S.). So she put on a black long sleeved crop top, a black shirt with pink roses on them a gold necklace along with gold bracelets and black high heels. She ran down the stairs to meet her mom and Luke standing by the door.

"I'll put your bags in the trunk" said Luke and he went out the door

" ok good he's gone I wanted to talk to you."

"Fine but hurry"

" I just wanted to say when your gone be careful around boys and don't date a warlock because.... well just because I'm your mother and I don't want you to share my bad experiences and make sure to have a map to find your way around, Ok?"

"Okay okay I'll be careful but I don't need a map I have Simon. He knows his way around."

"ok honey let's go out to the car"

Clary remembered when her mom told her she was a shadowhunter, she only was fourteen.

"Your a shadowhunter, clary, your not a mundane. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I had a good reaso-" jocelyn blurted out of nowhere!

"Hold up I'm a what!?"

"Clary your a shadowhunter." She said again more slowly and calmly.

Jocelyn explained it all to clary, and after all of Clary's panic attacks, jocelyn decided clary wasn't ready for shadowhunter school so she homeschooled her for two years. Then when she turned sixteen her mom knew she needed a proper education about being a shadowhunter so now she's heading off to boarding school?

Hey guys😄 tplease comment of what you think and plzzzz vote😊😊