Waking up

When I woke up the next day I was sore mostly from my brother who had now given me three deep gashes down my back. I stood stiffly and left the den and walked into the forest being an Omega it didn't matter if I stayed or left the territory  so I walked out of my packs territory planning on going back later I looked at the cloudy sky it had started to ran and on any other occasion I'd love it but it was cold this time and it burned my wounds as I walked I got under a tree as quickly as I could. I clasped my body hurting I normally healed quicker then the other wolves when I was injured but my wounds just weren't healing right now. my muzzle and back had started bleeding again and the claw marks on my belly I got from a random male yesterday had opened back up I lay my head down and closed my eyes. I was so sure it was the end that as a filthy omega I needed to just die already. pulled out of my thoughts My eyes opened and I looked around not moving a blur moved a crossed my vision. I closed my eyes again let what every it is kill me then. Shortly after I felt myself being lifted. I lay limp waiting for what was sure to come.

I woke warm and dry i made a move to stand but was pushed back down i snapped my head and stared at what was touching me. A hand probably I'm not sure I have never seen one before, I followed the arm? with my eyes to a body. This is what a human looks like? I started to growl as I bared my teeth. It shushed me with a stern look. I stared to growl again but instead it spoke "Now don't be giving me that." I stopped and stared at it, its voice held authority that had a strange effect on me I wanted to obey it like a lost dog.

"Now lay back down." It said those words like he knew something I didnt. I tried to glare at it which I now have dissided 'it' was a male. With my eyes but from what I know of humans their more stupid then a rogue..... and just about as pointless.

I obeyed his order and lay back down. I felt something poke me and lifted my head up and snapped at it yelping it was pointy and held a liquid in it that was going into my body.

"Syringe." was all he said before I passed out.