I lay my claim

I woke up in a soft comfy bed i made a move to roll over only to hit something hard. My eyes snapped open and i moved leaping from the bed and onto the floor i paced around trying to find away outside.

'I feel trapped! Got to get out now!' I thought frantically and I paced the room looking everywhere for a way out.

"Really shewolf you had to wake me up? And your in my bedroom by the way." I heard his morning voice and growled at him as I continued to pace.

"Are you every going to shift human? Because if you wolf is hot I bet your humans even hotter!" I looked at him and tilted my head confused.

'I don't know how to shift alpha and why would I want to leave the fur of my body to walk on two legs like you?'

"Because you want to be able to open doors and you need a bath." I growled at him and jumped up grabbing the door nob in my teeth and twisting barking happily when it opened.

'You were saying?' He stared at me shocked before I ran forward only to slip and slide into the side of the tub I moved to jump up and turn around but it was hard for my nails to get a grip.

As soon as I did though the door was closed and locked I whined scratching on it.

"Think of your human form." I heard his voice on the other side of the door.

'I don't know what I look like smart one.'

Just do it now. I sighed and thought of a human with long black hair and tanned skin with blue eyes.

When I opened them I seen a human in the mirror I gasps and stepped backwards. As I looked at my hand I growled. "I'm not a wolf?"

"Calm down now step into the shower and take a bath I'm going to go make breakfast. Take as long as you want." He spoke quietly. Before I heard his footsteps leaveing.

I stepped into the bathtub and turned the water on taking a shower I scrubbed myself clean and got out I liked my black hair the most out of my human body. I unlocked the door and walked into his room. I found a shirt and slipped it on. It was a little shorter then mid thigh. I ran my hands through my wet hair and walked slowly down the stairs I followed the smell of food into the kitchen.

Seeing him cooking made my mouth water. He didn't have a shirt one and his back muscles were flexing with every move he made, I just wanted to run my tongue along them.

When he turned around I didn't bother stopping as i stared at his chest and Abbs and his thick arms. He is so mine I'll fight another female if I have to. I looked at his face. He was smirking at me.

"like what you see shewolf?" He asked cocky.

"Yes and I lay claim to you so now your mine."I spoke easily.

He smiled "good and I like your human firm much better." He paused as he took in my appearance "and I think it's best if you only wear my shirt unless someone comes over the you will wear my shorts as well."

I shrugged if that's what he wanted ok I didn't care. He handed my my plate of food. I practically inhaled the food. Before stand up I stared at him his plate was empty to.

" what are you thinking shewolf?"

" About running my tongue all over you." I watched his eyes darken.Before I was being pressed against the wall his lips on mine it took me a minute before I started moving my lips against him. I felt sparks shooting through my body. And groaned as i felt his hand side up the inside of my thigh. Biting his bottom lip I tugged on it softly.

He picked my legs up placing them around his waist. I groaned again and started rubbing against him.

"We should stop our I'll lose control and take you here on the wall." He whispered out of breath.

I growled wanting more.

"No shewolf your not ready." He said as he placed my feet back on the ground and pulled away from me.

I whimpered before shifting back to wolf ribbing his shirt in the process. I Stared at him he looked surprised I was taller then I was before. My head was now at his chest when it used to be at his waist. I turned and. walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs back to his bed. Rolling all over his bed spreading my scent everywhere marking my territory. No other female would dare get into this bed again. I lay down and curled up before falling asleep.