This Is Home Now (PT 1)

Cory's POV

As we drove off, I started thinking. 'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Well, I can't go back now.' I turned my head to look at Elizabeth. She looked kind of bored and/or uncomfortable. An alarm when of and both of our heads popped up as if we were scared by it. It was because my car was almost out of gas.  I sighed and stopped at a gas station and gave her my phone while I filled up the tank. "There you go. The PIN is 7654." I said. After I finished, I looked into the window and she looked confused, as if she didn't know how to use a phone. She kept tapping at it. I went inside the car. "Hey, didn't they ever teach you how play on a phone at the orphanage?" I asked, jokingly. "I wish, but no. I just saw commercials for it on the TV." Eliza said. "Oh," I said. "I thought every kid had an electronic these days."

Eliza's POV

Cory taught me how to use his phone and then he drove home. I guess that's pretty cool. When we got home, it was around 10:00. I gave Cory back his phone. "Tomorrow we can get you one, okay?" He said.  "Okay." I responded. "Oh and, uh, dad, can I watch TV?" I asked. "Sure. You can stay up until 12:30." He said as he walked into his room, at least I think it's his room. I turned the TV on and flipped through the channels until I could find cartoons or the Flash. Well, of course, none of those shows were on at 10:00. I looked through his recordings. I found a few episodes of Spongebob. I didn't even finish watching all of them before going to sleep.