Author's note and cast list.

Hey everyone. I'm Tashriqah, an aspiring author, who's just trying to express herself through writing and put everything that goes on in her crazy head down somewhere so she doesn't explode.

Welcome to my book "Cara Le Blanć."

No, this is not my first book but I deleted my first book last year due to some... complications of sorts... Maybe I'll share that story at some other time. It was called "Sold To The Ruthless Gang Leader."

There are only a few things I kindly ask of you, if you choose to read this book:

Don't copy my work, I beg you.

I've worked really hard to write chapters and produce quality reading material. If you want to write, try and be original and come up with your own ideas. We all have imaginations. Use it :)

No hate comments. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

I don't want anyone throwing shade in this book. As I've mentioned before, authors work their butts off to produce quality reading content, so be as nice as possible when criticizing the book. If you want to point out any errors, give advice, share your thoughts on my writing or help me improve my writing skills, feel free to do it in a nice, civil manner and I will gladly listen. I love and appreciate constructive criticism. Just another side note- if you're a grammar and punctuation guru or nazi, this might not be the book for you. My grammar, punctuation etc. is not bad at all but I don't typically edit....

No insulting or rude comments about characters.

If you don't like a character- especially the female or male protagonist, express it in a nice way. I will warn you right now that neither of them are virgins. NO SLUT SHAMING! If you have an issue with a girl who's comfortable with her body and isn't a stranger to sexual intercourse, then well, not the book for you. And also just because she's not a virgin and sex isn't a big deal to her, does NOT MAKE HER A SLUT OR WHORE. Don't say mean things about the characters... unless it's normal jokey stuff ofc. Don't BODY SHAME either. But otherwise feel free to comment whatever else. (P.s no smut. Sorry. 'Cause I know y'all😏 there will be steamy scenes but I'm not going to write about sex in the near future lol. Nope sorry.)

Be a civil human being or be gone.

No fighting in the comments, discriminating, being racist or forcing your opinion on someone. Act civil or be gone, Peasant! Jk jk... hehe... anywayyy. Also don't comment unnecessary shit that doenst have anything to do with the book AT ALL. Thats just like :[

_______^^^________^^^_____________

Alright then that seems like everything. Onto our cast!

________________°°°°°_______________

Cast for Cara Le Blanć:

Cara Le Blanć played by Pheobe Tonkin.