Rosewood high school part 5

Recap: Hanna Marin and I was at the Brew for some coffee.
Back to the story:
Toby p.o.v
Caleb and Emily and Aria and Spencer and I where at the Brew just talking to each other about me. "Whoa who is that girl," I thought to myself. Emily said to me, "that is Michelle Black and she is new here to our school." I said to Emily, "cool I guess I'm going to be her friend." I walked up to her and I said to her, "hey I'm Toby Cavanaugh and you are?"  She said to me, "hey I'm Michelle Black."
Caleb p.o.v
"Hey Toby who is she," I said to Toby. Toby said to me, "oh that Michelle Black and she is new to this town." "She is so hot but I'm dating Hanna Marin," I said to myself. Mona walked up to us and she said to us, "hey guys who is she?" I said to her, "that is Michelle Black and she is new to Rosewood and she is from California with her parents and her little brother and her little brother name is Jake Black and her parents name is Carol and Bill Black." Mona said to me, "I didn't asked you about Michelle personally life."
My p.o.v
I saw Aria's Brother and he is hot and Aria snap me out of her Brother hotness. Mona walked up to me and she said to me, "hey I'm Mona and you are Michelle Carol Black right." I said to Mona, "yes that me and please don't say my middle name." Mona said to me, "I'm sorry Michelle Black so what do you doing here in Rosewood?" I said to to Mona, "well I was a transfer from my old high school and my high school name is Highland High School and that school has a lot of drama in that school."
To be continued..........