Rosewood High School part 6 (Alison is died)

Recap: Mona was being so mean.
Back to the story:
Mike Montgomery p.o.v
Wow that is my sister friend and her name is Michelle and she is so beautiful. So I said to Aria, "hey Aria who is she?" She said to me, "this Michelle Black and she just moved here." I said to Aria, "she is new to our neighborhood." Aria said to me, " yes Mike." I said to her, "hey I'm Mike Montgomery and you are." She said to me, "I'm Michelle Black and it's nice to meet you Mike Montgomery."
My p.o.v
Aria's mother said to me, "hello Michelle it's nice to see you again sweetie." I said to Ella Montgomery, "hi Mrs Montgomery it's nice to see you too." Ella Montgomery said to me, "are you going to stay to for dinner sweetie okay." I said to Ella, "sure let me tell my parents okay Ella." I walked upstairs into Aria's room and I called my parents and I said to parents, "hey mom and dad, can I stay at Aria's house please mom and dad." My parents said to me, "sure sweetie I love you Michelle." I said to my parents, "thank you mom and dad I love you too mom and dad. Mike walked upstairs to tell me dinner is ready. Mike took my hand and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Aria's dad said to me, "hello Michelle are you new to our neighborhood." I said to Aria's dad, "yes I'm new to this neighborhood and my family just moved here to Rosewood from California thank you so much Mrs and Mr Montgomery." After dinner I was helped with clean up dinner with Aria. I walked to the door and I said to Mike and Aria, "see you guys tomorrow at school." They just nodded. I said to Mrs and Mr Montgomery, "thank you for dinner." Ella said to me, "you're welcome sweetie." I walked home from Aria's house. I got home and I walked upstairs to my bedroom and I put my pjs on.

 I got home and I walked upstairs to my bedroom and I put my pjs on

To be continued.....