31. Tu Thodi Der Aur Theher Jaa

Hi guys!!! 

Part 30. PREPARATIONS  .....is private!!!! Please read, vote and comment!!!!!!!Let me know if you can't access it!

Love, Anandita

Vote and Comment!!!

**********

Next day, 8 am

"Dada, aise nahi! nahin! dupatta heavy nahin hona chahiye !" Avni exclaimed sitting in front of the trial room where Kareena was walking the ramp for her. Everything was now done just the alterations were left but now, Avni was yelling at the attendant who changed the dupatta of the lehenga, last minute.

"But madam, yeh dupatta doosre lehenge ka hai!" The attendant exclaimed while both Kareena and the tailor were oblivious to the argument. In the end, the attendant had to give in as Avni played the 'I-own-a-fashion-house' card. Neil sighed as Avni had been complaining about that piece of cloth for an hour now. 

"Oh! You're done arguing? I thought I wouldn't get the lehenga today!" Kareena remarked, playfully to which Neil chuckled. He saw the two bonding over SHOPPING! Neil had no plans to accompany them early morning for their last minute alterations. But he had to as he knew Avni would be there as well!! 

"What is this haan? It's your roka and you're telling me this? The dress is heavy and the dupatta has to be light. But no, these people! Not even hearing me out!" Avni exclaimed, talking to herself while Neil, Kareena and the tailor controlled their laughs. 

Kareena's lehenga:

"Okay, Ms. Verma. We got it! Now tell me what are you wearing?" Kareena asked Avni who was still mumbling and cursing under her breath. Kareena had opened up to Avni sooner than Neil expected. Now, these two girls wouldn't stop talking even for a few seconds. 

"Um, me? I'll wear a suit probably, yes! Neela maa got me one from Surat last year,I'll wear that." Avni thought, keeping her finger on her chin. Neil looked at her. She looked adorable. Her hair partly braided, dressed in a lemon green kurta with black leggings, she looked as fresh as a daisy. Neil noticed that she had changed around Kareena. She wasn't reserved or collected. Both girls were, surprising enough for Neil, outgoing, laughing at their own jokes. He wondered what had gotten into them. 

"Tum logon ne kuch khaya hai kya? I mean some potion or something? You two look mad laughing by yourselves. I wonder what people must be thinking of me? Handling two mad people!" Neil whispered. He was embarrassed when the people in the store shot them a look for creating noise early in the morning.

"Oye Mr. Khanna! aap tension mat lo! and if you have a problem with us, then go leave! Come back when we call you, okay?" Avni said with fake anger. 

"Oye! Ms. Ajooba!  True I have a problem with YOU but I CANNOT leave my sister with you. Uska bacha hua dimaag bhi kharab kardogi tum!" Neil said.

"Enough Tillu! You get out! You will not let us shop okay! You better go and don't worry I won't do anything to your dear sister!" Avni glared at Neil.