Part 3 | City drama

It had been afew months, and Faith, Jake and Ryder had decided that they wanted to move in together, although Ryder had to persuade them to let Luna move in too. They moved into a penthouse in san Myshuno with Faiths money. They threw a party, just with the 4 of them to celebrate them moving in. They had a bar and a dance floor that had flashing lights. Everything was going great, until Ryder was avoiding Luna and Jake. Ryder and Jake decided to start dating, but things were really awkward between the thee of them, since Luna has no idea. Jake finally managed to talk to Ryder. "there you are!" Jake said. "Why have you been avoiding me, the whole day?" Jake asked. "I haven't been avoiding you.. I'm.. Just.. Not in the mood for partying." Ryder replied. "Why not? This is exciting!!" Jake continued. Jake smiled he kissed Ryder on the cheek. Ryder smiled too. He turned to see Luna watching them with fury in her eyes. She put down her drink. Ryder tried to change the subject. "I'm gonna go.. Clean up some stuff around the apartment!" He said rushing off before Luna could find him. Luna stomped over to Jake. "Ryder is mine." Luna said pointing her finger at him. "Uhh.. You sorta broke his heart. Have you already forgotten?" Jake said. "He's my boyfriend!!" Jake yelled. "He loves me!" Luna yelled back. "You're serious aren't you?" He prompted. "Why am I even talking to you about this?! You're an alien! You don't know what love is!!" Luna got so angry she was glowing red. She shoved him. "Back off!!" Jake yelled. He pushed her away. Ryder came in and saw them fighting. "Oh no.." He said to himself. Faith came over and stood next to Ryder. "What's going on!?" She panicked. "Its a long story.." He said. "Stop it!" Faith yelled to them. She was clearly worried. Luna left the apartment and Jake went to him and Ryder's room. "Yeah.. I'm gonna check up on him, I'll be right back." Ryder said. He walked in and saw Jake on the computer. "Are you ok?" Ryder asked. "I'm working." Jake replied. He was ignoring Ryder. "What do you see in her?" Jake said turning around. "I loved her, but that was in the past." Ryder replied. "She didn't know about us.. Not many people do.." He continued. Jake stood up. "Do you still love her..?" He asked. "Of corse not!" Ryder said. "I have you." He smiled. Jake smiled too. "No one can change that."