Part 4 | the talk

Ryder woke up at 8: 43 am. Jake and Faith had already left for work. He made himself breakfast and started painting, alot. Afew hours later Jake and Faith got back from work. Ryder saw Jake in their room and decided to paint him. He saw Ryder outside a little while later and came outside to speak to him. "Hey, we need to talk." Jake announced. "Why?" Ryder asked, still concentrating on painting. "its.. Important." Jake explained. The met up in the park that Ryder's mums Jessica and Roxy got married. They sat on a little bench at the side of the house in the park. "So.. What was that important thing you wanted to talk about?" Ryder asked. "I have an idea on how we could have children in our future together." Jake said. "Ohh.. Well what's your idea?" Ryder asked getting intrigued. "Surrogacy." Jake quickly answered. "And.. The best person to help us do that is Faith." He explained. "That's probably our only hope." Ryder said. Jake smiled. "But we'll get there." He replied. He kissed Ryder on the forehead. "I know." Ryder smiled too. "I love you." He continued. "I love you too." Jake said. A little while later Ryder was playing the piano near the wedding arch, and Jake was listening to him play. "That music is beautiful!" Jake said. "Thanks, I learned the piano from my mum, Roxy." Ryder blushed. "Now that we are going to hopefully start a family together, I have something to ask you." Jake continued. Ryder stood up. Jake brought out a ring. "Ryder Jett, will you marry me?"