Chapter 1

Hy guys this is a random story i decided to make but it has nothing to do with the legend of Zelda.There's just Legend of Zelda characters in it This is just a os (original story) Anyway i hope you all will like it. pls vote and comment.To the story.

(12 years earlier)

?:"Link...Link wake up!"

I woke up to look at my mom with sitting rubbing my eyes.

Link:"Mommy are you okay? You look scared"

?:"Its no tine to ask questions right now. We have to leave."

We heard people scream when we heard something exploded.

Link:"Mommy what's happening?"

?:"Link something is happening to this world.We might not survive but we will be together with daddy again. You hear me?"

Link:"Yes mommy."

She pick me up and carried me out the door.She started to run when another one exploded.

Link:"Mommy what about daddy's cloak!?"

She handed me to a stranger and took off back to the house.

Link:"Mommy!''

?:"Its okay she'll be back but for now we have to find somewhere we can go."

We heard more bombs go off and people screaming looking for somewhere to go.We found somewhere to take shelter from the bombs and sat down.

Link:"M-mommy."

The stranger held me close like the way she always did when i was scared.There was other people in the shelter with other kids of there own.

?:"Link!"

I heard a voice that sounded familiar but it made me cry even more.

Link:"Mommy I need you!"

?:"Link where are you!"

Is the voice really real or is it my mind playing with me.

?:"Link I found you!"

I look up to see someone but i couldn't make out who through the tears.

?:"Excuse me miss but is this your child?"

link:"Mommy?"

?:" Yes link its me."

I held out my hand then i felt a different hand.It felt soft and gentle really gentle. I jumped from the other strangers arms to hers.

Link:"Mommy i thought you didn't make it."

?:"But i did and daddy did too."

She held out his cloak to show me and i took it. I put it on and cuddled with it and her.I heard more bombs in the back ground while clinching on to her.Then we heard people screaming.

?:"Oh gods!"

Link:"Mommy what's happening?"

?:"Link your going to have to leave with daddy and leave me behind."

Link:"Mommy what are you talking about?"

?:"your going have to leave me here and go."

Link:"Mommy I cant leave you."

?:"Yes you can.Remember the time where daddy and i would always get in a fight and you would cry?"

Link:"yes"

?:"Remember always be brave."

We heard more screams and crying.I looked around the room seeing people hurt,broken,in pain.Then something started to attack a person  Not like any attack.It was beating,bitting,and it was...eating them.Oh gods.

Link:"Mommy!"

?:"Go Link go!"

Link:"Behind you!"

She shoved me off of her.Then one of them bit her.She screamed and I just wacthed.

?:"Link go take daddy with you!"

I ran out of the place into what was our world. Everything was in ruins.Everything.