Chapter 15- Last Chapter

Kid slowly pulled away a smile plastered along his lips. You smiled. You felt as if your soul that was once breaking suddenly froze.

"I know this will ruin the moment but--" He slapped his hand on your mouth. Your eyes widen, he smiled.

"Don't...you...dare." He chuckled. You smirked. Kid slowly removed his hand, his eye brows rasing slightly. Your heart pounded in your chest as butterflies fluttered around in your chest all because of his beautiful golden eyes. Kid coughed, you blink feeling unsteady. Chuckling you held onto his hand tightly, his eyes seemed to gleam in the cheap light.

"We should go." He smiled. You nodded happily quickly he led me out onto the roof of the travelling train. You squealed, gripping tightly onto his jacket, he chuckled. Swiftly Kid summoned his skateboard.

He jumped on, turning to you and extending out a hand, you hesitated. "It's fine. I'll catch you if you fall." He smiled. That made you feel a thousand times worse. Tightly shutting your eyes. You jumped.

You felt impact as you hit a chest. You opened your eyes seeing you were tightly held in Kids arms. He smirked as he flew off.

As you landed onto the school grounds Kids group ran out. Panic was writing in their eyes but soon it slowly faded showing relief. You looked down, "Hey..." Kid jumped off, opening his arms wide. You smiled slightly, jumping into them.

"You're back!" Soul yelled. Kid placed you down on the ground softly, turning to face them, your smile widens. You thought they would all hate you for leaving...you guess your mind is stupid for thinking that comment. You giggled, "Yeah." Your eyes landed on Soul's hand. It was interlaced with a familiar white haired girl. Alyss. You smiled towards her; a strawberry blush seeped over her face. It darken as Soul laughed kissing her cheek. You smiled, "I'm glad you two are together."

Suddenly, you felt two arms firmly wrap around your waist, pulling you close, "Don't step away from me darling." Kid spoke softly. You blushed as you felt his lips kiss both sides of your neck. You giggled, "I love you Kid." You felt the sly smile of Kid's against your bare neck.

"I love you more then anything (Y/N)"

But...To Kid, it is life. To you, it is a coma. Kid laid on the hospital bed as all you could do was wait for your love to wake up.

It's been a year now since Kid got into a coma. You don't know how it happened; you were too scared to ask. But you loved him, you wish you could of told him before but it was already too late. All you could do now was visit him every day and sit next to him while he lays still on the bed, living his dream life...in a dream.

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)