One

9 yrs later
—————-
"John wake up" the 15 year old said trying to wake up his step brother. "I don't want to tooo" the other 15 year old said with his eyes still closed. 

"Fine I'll just go by myself and you'll be homeschooled yet again" The boy said and sighed and started to get up.

"NO NO ILL WAKE UP JUST DONT LEAVE ME HAYDEN" the boy named Johnny said and instantly got up.

The boy named Hayden smirked. He knew he would get up if he told him that. The boy can't be away from Hayden. He has seperation anxiety when's he's not with him.

"Good" Hayden said and went and pecked his cheeck. It was a thing that ran in the family but Johnny always would get all blushy when Hayden pecked his cheecks. Hayden thought it was normal and it's just Johnny being Johnny.

"Wouldn't want you missing your first day would we" hayden said and walked out of the room.

Johnny sighed to himself. He knew what he felt for his step brother was wrong but he couldn't control it. It was like his feelings were stronger than him if that's even possible. But atleast they weren't related by blood.

Hayden knew Johnny was gay and was completely ok with it. He didn't see Johnny any different and that's one of the things Johnny loved about Hayden.

Johnny still remembered the time when he told Hayden he was gay. Well Johnny isn't exactly aloud to get out of his house. Whenever he does Hayden gets nervous and goes out to look for him. Johnny didn't mind well at times it could get annoying but he was glad because that meant Hayden cared about Johnny.

It was one day when Johnny decided he wanted to go out and walk. And ended up sitting and thinking about stuff at the park. Hayden of course got nervous and came to look for Johnny.

Flashback
——————-
"What are you doing here alone" Hayden asked Johnny.

Johnny had his face buried in his knees.

"Just thinking about stuff " Johnny responded.

"Like" hayden asked.

"Is it wrong to like the same gender" Johnny asked.

"Where did this question come from" Hayden asked very confused.

"I don't know" Johnny said his face still facing his knees.

"Well it must have come out of somewhere " Hayden chucked. Until he saw a few pairs of tears come out of Johnny's eyes.

"Well I don't think it's wrong I mean love is love no matter what gender" hayden said.

Johnny started crying even more.
"Are you ok" Hayden asked worried.

There was silence for what seemed forever. "I think I'm gay" Johnny said finnally looking up at him.

Hayden ran to him and gave him a big long hug. "It doesn't matter if your straight bi or gay to me Johnny what matters is that your with me"

End of flashback

Ahh Johnny had fallen more in love with Hayden that day. Johnny got up and got ready for school. It was the first time Johnny was gonna go to school in a long time. He had been homeschooled since he was adopted. He was pretty scared for school.

"JOHN ARE YOU READY" Hayden yelled. Johnny ran downstairs and said "IM HERE". Hayden chucked Johnny was so adorable. To Hayden Johnny wasn't really his "stepbrother" that was just a annoying name. More like a bestfriend that he gets to live with.

Johnny came and sat on the chair. "Wow so I have to make the breakfast". Hayden chuckled. "YUPP " Johnny said. "We wouldn't want the kitchen to burn down would we" johnny said and smirked. Damm his horrible cooking Hayden thought to himself.

During the whole breakfast Johnny was very quit which made Hayden worried. When they were done with breakfast Hayden finnally spoke up. He walked up to Johnny.

Johnny was still sitting on the chair and Hayden was standing in front of him. "Hey are you ok John you seem a bit weird." Hayden said.

"I'm fine just a little nervous for school that's all" Johnny said smiling. "Oh don't be you can just hang out with me and Annie" Hayden said trying to make Johnny feel better. Annie was Hayden's girlfriend. They had been dating for a while.

Little did he know he was just hurting Johnny more. "Yeah" Johnny said smiling.