i. | ticket out

NINETEEN YEARS LATER
________
chapter 1

        MALES ARE despicable creatures. Predictable when it came down to what they wished for. They ran and ruled everything within this world, the industry and the very rules that appointed women to stay as the ones beneath them. For women to be stationed in homes that the men provided and to cook for them when they returned from a long day of work, and to bed whenever they seemed fit without putting up a fight.

They only starved for more and grew angry when they didn't get what they wanted. They're no different than the dogs that run wild and famish for attention, only to bite the hand that feeds them. Being a dominant species, a handful of them have given men a bad reputation when it came down to keeping their hands within reach of their own body; both humans and supernatural.

My job was solely for the purpose of earning money and surviving in this forsaken city. I didn't have to like it to earn my worth, but in the end, I couldn't deny that it all gave me a thrill. A holler of pure need bellows from the throat of my on-looker, his gaze burning the flesh of my skin with his unhinged desire as he stares on.

A grin spreads across my lips as I grip the silver pole before me, slowly sliding my front down its length, all while staring the wolf in his eyes. That same thrill shoots down my spine at the sizzling emotion clouding his gaze, his body trembling with its effect as his fingers clenched with the desire to touch me, his eyes scorning and playing out his fantasy; I loved it all.

It makes my own body quiver at the notion of feeling wanted, not in the way that you would expect most girls to feel from a guy but it was something.

"Why don't you come give me a lap dance? We can have a great time," his voice slithers through my ears.

An airy laugh escapes me as I twirl around the pole and drop to my hands and knees before him, "You know it's always extra for a lap dance, baby, pay up and we'll see."

His groan was deep and filled with frustration. "C'mon, not even a discount for your regular? I didn't get paid this week."

I crawl towards him, crossing my arm over the other while my hips sway for effect, staking towards him as expected his eyes stray to my hips, the color in his eyes darkening to a midnight black. They swirl with carnal greed as he shifts his legs to suppress the bulge of his erection.

"Not my problem," I whisper, reaching forward and stroking his cheek, "Maybe next time."

His hands curl at his side, the quake in his body growing with his restraint to not touch my nipples as they protrude through the material of my laced lingerie. The beast in him claws to come out and take what's being offered to him. I watch as his eyes flicker to the security that stands on both sides of the stage, eyeing him, even daring him to act impulsively.

He runs his tongue over his canines as he slowly stands to his feet, "All right," he eyes me up and down, "Next time then, I'll be back."

I lean back, spreading my legs with a perfect view of my lace-covered cünt, and sit my bottom on my heels. Running my hands up my thighs and over my curves, I gather his attention as his eyes hungrily follow the movements.

"I'll be waiting," I whisper seductively.

He grits his teeth, the wolf's dark gaze lingering over my body one last time before one of the security guards is by his side. He leaves without resistance. The second security guard turns towards me with a soft look.

"You all right? He didn't touch you or anything?"

I shake my head, giggling as I rise to my feet, the music coming to a stop as the night comes to its last rest stop.